chapter 26 ||

**

"It's Jimin" his face froze. "What? What do you mean, Is he okay?" He asked worried, looking around the room to see if he was here.

I sighed. "Both yes and no." Was all I found myself able to say, I didn't really want to blurt it out. "Stop with the one sentence things and tell me everything now, seriously" he snapped. I took a breath.

"Jimin came at my door, when I sent you that SOS. He was pretty beaten up....like literally." I started. I could see Jin's face freeze. "He was crying, scared, upset, hurt in like every way. I took care of what I could, medically, and I put him to sleep. He's staying here with me for a while. And yes Jungkook is fine with it"

He was too stunned to speak. He was frozen, his face almost white. When he came to his senses, he put his hands over his face trying to process. "Okay...I'm not even sure what to say. But what happened? Who did it?" He asked.

I let out a big breath and shook my head. "It's so messed up Jin like, so messed up that I don't even know what I can do." I paused. He motioned for me to continue. "His parents came back, like I said earlier when I met his dad. Apparently they had wanted him to apply to some school in the US while they were away, but he didn't"

I could see his face change as he put pieces together in his head. "And?" He said angrily.

"Well uhm, apparently his dad wasn't very happy with that...if you know what I mean. He hasn't had his phone and not been allowed to see anyone either" I spoke, small tears forming in my eyes.

I could see Jin being so angry, like the angriest I have ever seen him. And he had every right to be. "His.fucking.DAD....did this to him?" He yelled.
I had to hush him again, but I nodded.

His fists curled up, and he closed his eyes. "How bad is it?" He said, quiet this time. "I'm not exactly a doctor, but it's pretty bad. His face I think will heal okay, but his hip is...God thats bad, like so bad that I'm considering getting a doctor. But with doctor comes questions and I'm not sure Jimin will want to put up with all this" I explained.

"Fuck! But....Someone has to help him, seriously I'm not accepting anything else" he snarled and got up, pacing. "I agree with you I do but, hospitals I just don't think is an option in the state he is right now" I snarled back, thinking.

"Okay think think think..." Jin said, still pacing. He stopped and pointed at me. "We just need a doctor. A doctor we know, who won't ask questions!" He exclaimed. "And who would that be?" I questioned.

He gave me a look, and immediately I knew who he meant. "Absolutely not" I stated before getting up. "Yes Y/N. You don't have a choice here"

I cursed at him and rubbed my eyes, trying to think of someone else. I let out a big sigh. "Fuck, fine. Okay. I'll text him" Jin sat back down and breathed out. I was about to text him, when a voice broke the silence. "Text who?" A weak and raspy voice said from the hallway.

Me and Jin both shot up from the couch. There was Jimin, leaning against the wall. "Jimin what are you doing up?? I would have helped you down if you needed help" I said running over to him. He grabbed around me. "I didn't need help." He stated.

I sat him down on the couch. "So you told Jin" he mumbled at me. I sighed and sat down next to him. "I didn't know what to do, and you know Jin, you know you can trust him. I just needed a little help" I said softly to him, hoping he wouldn't be too mad. He nodded and slightly smiled.

"Are you okay?" Was all Jin was able to say, looking at his bruised face. Jimin nodded. I could see Jin needing to process what he was seeing. "Uh Jin, maybe you could go make Jimin a sandwich?"