chapther 23 ||

**

"God I can't believe how amazing your relationship sounds...and the sex I mean just—-"

"Jin I'm going to stop you right there...you got the details under the condition that you wouldn't talk about it!" I laughed, as we walked from the car towards the bowling alley. He scoffed.

"Girl what do you expect when you tell me all
of THAT!" He squealed. I just laughed again, opening the door. We walked and got ourself a lane, waiting for the guys. "I'm ordering pizza and drinks, anything you want in particular?" Jin asked, getting up. "Surprise me" I smiled at him.

He winked at me before walking away. I was putting on my shoes when someone leaned on me from behind my chair. They covered my eyes, and just by the cologne I already knew who it was.

"Guess who. I'll give you a hint, he is super hot and ready to kick your ass in bowling" he whispered in my ear.

I smiled. "Aw well then it definitely can't be Jungkook" I teased. He smacked me lightly in the head, before walking around and sitting down next to me.

"Careful now" he said, putting a hand on my thigh. He was wearing a cap, followed by a hoodie and some loose pants. I looked at him. "Alright maybe you got the hot part right" I smirked.

He grinned before leaning in and kissed me. "Not so bad yourself" he whispered against my lips. "Are you okay? Happy?" He asked, knowing me and Jin were now okay. I smiled so wide, and leaned into his chest, resting my head. "So happy" I answered. He kissed the top of my head, before Jin came back.

"My goodness you two are just so freaking cute" he said, before quickly snapping a photo of us. He looked at it, and just nodded. "Hottest couple ever" he continued. We just laughed, both in awkwardness and happiness. We weren't officially boyfriend and girlfriend, but we didn't bother having that conversation right then and there.

"Is Joon far away?" I questioned. Jin was about to answer but he was cut off. " I wouldn't say far" Namjoon said from behind us. I gasped and grinned, getting up and hugging him.

I had missed him so much, him and his damn smart brain. He hugged me back. "I missed you" I muffled into his jacket. "I missed you too" he replied. "Cmon I am ready to beat you all in bowling!" I exclaimed while dragging Namjoon hand to the chairs.

"Yeah in your head" Jungkook mocked, getting up as he was first. I just stuck my tongue out at him in response, and he smirked back. He got up, of course grabbed one of heaviest balls. "Show off" I yelled at him teasingly.

He just chuckled and shook his head, pulling up his hoodie sleeve, showing the muscles in his arms. Good lord.

Jin leaned in next to my ear and whispered: "Careful not to drool...I know I am" while staring at his muscles. "I'm trying my best" I whispered back, totally agreeing with my best friend.

"Jesus guys you are both acting like creeps!" Namjoon stated from beside us, and we quickly went back to reality, laughing at each other.

Jungkook got in position. "You know...you both are feeding into my ego.." he started. He swiftly walked forwards and threw the ball perfectly in full force towards the pins. Strike. "Which really isn't necessary" he finished and smirked back at us, me specifically.

We were all kind of in shock as Jungkook walked back to the table acting like nothing happened. I gave him an annoyed glance, which he just chuckled at. It was my turn now. I tried acting all cool and laid back, but in reality I was nervous, not wanting to lose to him.

"Yes bestie you got this!" Jin cheered from behind. I grabbed a ball, got in position and took a deep breath. I slowly walked forward, and threw the ball to the best of my ability. I stood there, not nearly as confident as him, hoping for the best.