chapter 18 ||

**

"I've been hooking up with Jimin" I blurted out.

I heard a sigh from behind me. "Yeah....I wish I could say I was surprised. I've been suspecting it for a while" he said. He propped himself up on his shoulders looking at me. He sighed again, before sitting up all the way and pulling me up with him.

I stared deeply into his eyes as we were sitting right across from each other. He took my hand and squeezed it lightly. "Tell me everything. Every. Single. Thing. You need to let it out"

And so I did. I told him everything. How it started, all the fights, the road trip, all the good moments, my feelings, how Jin didn't know, the last conversation. Everything.

"So after you asked if he wanted to get serious he just...said you should take a break?" He questioned. I nodded and wiped my tears.

"Doesn't that seem like, I don't know...like he doesn't want to?" He asked. I sighed. "Yeah it does, kind of. I don't know" I looked up at him. "Anyway, that's about it... thanks for listening" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

He flashed me a gorgeous smile and put some hair behind my ear. "Your very welcome. So what do you want to do now? About him I mean"

I chuckled. "Move on I guess, sort of. Just try and forget about it, it wasn't serious either way"

He nodded. "Well I hope you don't regret any of...this" he chuckled, as he pointed at our naked bodies. I laughed, and kissed him. "I don't."

He smiled into the kiss. "Glad I could take away some of the pain" he smirked. I chuckled.

"Wait can I ask why you suspected me and Jimin hooking up?" I questioned him.

"A few reasons actually. First of all the tension after that dance practice, he looked like he wanted to kill me, generally the sexual tension between you two, you suddenly spent a lot of alone time without Jin and I kiiiind of saw you two dance at that party a few months ago"

"Oh" I let out. I nervously chuckled as he just laughed. "And maybe the fact that you didn't reach out to me anymore" he sighed, but kept his smile.

"Yeah well I sort of promised I wouldn't.." I mumbled. He laid down on the bed. "I understand. Can't say I didn't miss it though" he said as he closed his eyes.

I laid down next to him on my side, staring at his nice figure. He truly was beautiful, inside and out. Maybe it was time for me to actually give him a chance. And a chance to forget Jimin.

"Do you like me?" I blurted out. He chuckled and turned to look at me. "Isn't it obvious?" He teased with a smile, moving his hand up and down my hip.

"I don't know... People kept telling me to get with you, that you liked me and all of that I just... didn't know what to do with it" I grinned.

"You don't owe me an explanation" he whispered. "I didn't bother making a big deal about it, I liked what we did and the relationship we had, I didn't wanna ruin it" I just nodded, feeling like all the questions I had were answered. Just a feeling of relief.

He was making me forget all my thoughts. "Let's say I asked you out a few months back...what would you have said?" He asked me.

"In all honesty, probably no. I liked you as a person, obviously extremely attractive and amazing sex but... I wasn't really into the thought of relationships a few months ago" I answered.

He looked offended putting his hand on his heart. "Oh the pain!" He exclaimed. I laughed and hit his shoulder playfully. "Oh shut up I just gave you like three compliments"

He chuckled and leaned slightly over me. "And what about now...if I asked you out, what would you say?" My heart was beating, and I felt butterflies everywhere. This was all I wanted from Jimin.

This was my chance to focus on something else than Jimin, and figure out what I want.

"Probably yes" I whispered while blushing. He grabbed my hand and intertwined it into his. "So then Y/N, I guess this is my formal request for you to give me a chance, and ask you if you want to go on a proper date with me?" He asked staring deeply into my eyes with a grin on his face.

"Oh I don't know, I'll have to think about it" I mumbled. His face turned into a blank expression. "Oh—I'm sorry I—" I cut him off by laughing and straddling his lap.

"I'm just kidding. My answer is yes" I exclaimed.
He breathed out of relief and sat up, our faces inches apart. "You bitch" he laughed and started tickling my sides.

Just then my phone rang. Jungkook didn't stop tickling me as I looked at my phone. It was the only person who would call in the middle of the night. I moved around trying not to scream while answering.

"H-Hello"? I laughed.

"Hello? Did you get home safe? Are you okay?"

I screamed out and dropped the phone hitting Jungkook.

"Y/n???hello!??" I heard from the phone.

"This is gonna be fun" Jungkook said as he stopped tickling me, and taking my phone.

"Hey Jin, yeah this is Jungkook"

"Yeah she's okay, I can assure you she is in good hands too." He winked at me. I gasped and tried to get the phone from him, but he was too strong.

"Oh she missed your call earlier? Yeah we were probably too busy screwing, sorry"

"JUNGKOOK!" I screamed in embarrassment once again trying to get the phone but he got up and ran.

"YEAH DON'T WORRY IM DOING HER SO GOOD, SHE WAS SCREAMING SO LOUD" he yelled on the phone as he ran around the house, away from me.

By the time I got to him he had hung up and just stood there smirking. "You little piece of shit." I said angrily with a fake pout on my face.

"Let me tell you, Jin was VERY happy that he actually got details about your sex life!" He laughed. I just stood there annoyed, while he was just busting out laughing.

"Yeah yeah super funny, enjoy the couch tonight!" I yelled as I walked back to my room. In one swift move he picked me up and threw me across his shoulder.

"Yeah I don't think so" he said as we went back upstairs. He threw me on the bed and got in seconds after. "Let's try and get some sleep now okay" he whispered as he pulled the covers over us.

"Goodnight beautiful" he said against my lips before planting a kiss. "Good night Jungkook" I whispered back.

**