THEIR TIME TOGETHER

I am really Sorry for the very very late update. I had my semester exams. So I couldn't post anything. From Feb 16 updates will get regular. Until that I'll try to post regularly.   🙏🙏🙏

Finally it was Sunday. As Anirudh told he would visit her house, Bondita prepared lunch and she made some kheer as Batuk told her that his dada likes kheer. She got herself ready. She wore a light pink colour saree and she left her hair open. She wore pearl earrings and a thin chain on her neck. She kept a small bindi on her forehead.

Rc haveli

After completing breakfast Batuk and Anirudh left for Devipur. It was afternoon when they reached Devipur. As soon as she heard the honking sound of the car,  Bondita ran outside. She was happy seeing Batuk and Anirudh. Batuk got down from the car and ran to Bondita. She lifted him in her arms and kissed his cheeks. Batuk also kissed her cheeks.

Batuk: I missed you soooooo much Boudi.

Anirudh: Yes Bondita, he kept on asking  for you.

Bondita hearing this again pecked Batuk's cheeks.

Bondita: Even I too missed you my dear.

Then she took them inside the house. Sumati ma served them food. After eating lunch they were chatting for a while . Batuk soon fell asleep as he was tired. Anirudh asked Sumati ma if he can take Bondita for a drive. Sumati ma gave him, her consent. Bondita made Batuk sleep in the cot and went out. They sat in the motor gadi and Anirudh started to drive. They went near the lake and stopped the motor gadi. Anirudh helped  Bondita get down from the motor gadi.

Anirudh: Bondita do you know why I brought you here?

Bondita nodded her head in a no.

Anirudh: I want to spend some time alone with you.

A sudden blush crept on her face.

Anirudh: Bondita are you feeling shy?(mischievously)

Bondita: Barrister babu!(blushing)

Anirudh gave a smile and took her hands in his hand. As soon as he touched her a sudden jolt of electricity passed through her veins. Bondita felt this for the first time, she kept on blushing.  Anirudh was no different, he too felt the same. Anirudh brought a golden bracelet from his pocket and made her wear it.

Bondita: Barrister babu what is this?

Anirudh: A gift from me for my future wife.

Bondita: Please Barrister babu take this , it's very costly.

Anirudh: So what ?

Bondita: It won't be right to accept things from you before.....

Anirudh: You accepted me to be your husband right?

Bondita nodded in approval.

Anirudh: Then won't you accept my gift?

Bondita: but it's expensive.....

Anirudh: Nothing is expensive when compared to you. You are ready to give yourself for me. Is this more precious than you?

Bondita was astonished . She had never seen a man other than her Baba, respecting a woman . She was proud and content to have him in her life. She thanked God for sending such a partner to her.

Anirudh broke her trance by waving his hands against her face. She got out of her thoughts.

Bondita: Barrister babu you resemble my Baba. He used to respect women like you. I'm so happy to have you in my life.

Anirudh: Me to Bondita (lovingly)

Suddenly it started raining. Bondita started to dance in the rain. Anirudh admired her. And Bondita pulled him to dance with her. Anirudh initially hesitated but he too started to dance with her. They both got completely drenched in rain. Both were lost in each other. And they continued dancing. The ground was slippery due to rain. While moving Bondita's leg got slipped and she fell on Anirudh. Anirudh lost his balance and he fell down with his back facing the ground. Bondita was on top of him. They both stared at each other. Some strands of hair fell on her face. Anirudh tucked them behind her ears.

Anirudh: You look soooo beautiful when you left your hair open.

Bondita blushed.

Anirudh: Someone is becoming a blushing mess today it seems!

Bondita: Barrister babu!

Anirudh chuckled. They both got up and went to the motor gadi. There was an awkward silence prevailing during the ride. They reached Bondita's home.  Sumati ma was shocked to see their condition. Saurabh was present there as it was already becoming dark and they haven't returned home. She asked them to change their clothes. Saurabh went to his home and brought his clothes and asked Anirudh to change into it.

The rain stopped and Anirudh told that he had to leave. Saurabh and Sumati ma insisted him to stay till morning but Anirudh told that he had a meeting with his client and he had to prepare for the hearing. But Batuk was adamant to leave his boudi. Bondita convinced him and made him sit in the gadi. Then she handed all the documents to Anirudh. Anirudh and Batuk left Devipur.

Tulsipur

Anirudh and Batuk reached Tulsipur. It was midnight. As soon as they reached near their home , hearing the honking sound of the motor gadi, Saudamini who was awake peeped through her window.  She saw Anirudh getting down the car with Batuk in his arms. She was irritated as she knew where Anirudh was coming from. Anirudh entered the house. Kaka was waiting for them. He asked Anirudh to have food. After having food Anirudh went to sleep.

Next morning Anirudh went to the court and he submitted Bondita's petition and went to meet his client. After collecting information regarding the case, he went to the post office to post Bondita's application form and certificates. After this he again went to the court and continued his work.

At Rc haveli

Someone came. Kaka welcomed him. The person said

Person: Everything is ready.

Kaka: Very good! Then we'll start our work.

How was the chapter guys?

Who is the person? What were they discussing about? Do share your thoughts in comments.