Ch. 1 - Damn, but yey!

"SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!" A certain women's voice screamed towards the crowd who was spectating the entire ordeal

"I'm going to die..?" A girl asked, who was laying on the ground with her arms detached and her head was lying under the truck.

"Miss, are you okay? Hang in there okay? You'll be fine!" The other lady said while trying to keep calm and dial 9-1-1.

'What part do you think I'm okay..?' She thought with irritation.

'It's fine though...' she slowly closed her eyes and her breathing has slowed down, her ears aren't working now as if her nerves has gone numb.

'Nobody is waiting for me anyways... Ah, life sucks.. I just turned.. 18..' and she took her final breathe.

~~~

"Damn it! Why does this thing have to be borned!" A voice said with a tone of full malice and disgust.

'Who?' She thought she couldn't hear anymore, and died?

'Why can't I open my eyes?'

"She is your daughter!" A male raspy voice said towards the malice toned one.

"Shut up! If it wasn't for your sheer ugliness, he won't have left me with you and your dumb sister!" She screamed at him.

'Okay what?'

She felt someone grab her and THREW her across somewhere.

"UME!" The boy screamed.

'Who tf is Ume? My name is Y/N?' She wondered, feeling the gust of wind through her skin. FUCK IS SHE NAKED???

Second POV:

You suddenly felt someone touched your skin again, but this time it was warm and gentle.

'LET ME OPEN MY DAMN EYESSS!!!' You shrieked inside your mind.

"If your not going to take care of her, I will!" The boy screamed back at the women. And he suddenly ran away from her.

'Can I open my eyes now? Or have I gone blind?? Is this how blind people feel when they can't see shit?' You pondered.

"It's okay little sister, Nii-Chan will protect you." The boy whispered in her little ears.

'Sir what- NII-CHAN WHO?' You were so shocked your eyes that weren't opening opened. With wide eyes you stared at his face.

'He looks cute..' you thought, unconsciously used your right hand to touch his cheek, making him surprised and looked at you back.

His eyes widen at your appearance after taking a closer look at your face.

"Ume is so cute..." he mumbled, but you can still hear him. Making you snap out of your thoughts.

'Ume?? Didn't I hear someone say that his name is Gyuutaro?! I've heard of those names before... wait a minute.. DAKI, GYUUTARO?! AAAAAAA I GOT REBORNED AS DAKI FROM KIMESTU NO YAIBA?' You started to panick, thinking of reliving your life AGAIN makes you cry out of misery.

'AAAAAAAA I DON'T WANNA DIE TWICE AGAIN!!! NOOOOO!' You screamed, but you can't form sentences yet so it came out as "AAAAAAAAAAOOOOO!!!!"

"Ack! Sister are you okay? Why are you crying? Don't worry, Nii-Chan's here, no one will hurt you!" Gyuutaro said softly as he holded her into a warm hug.

'Warm...' you thought as you slowly calmed down and went to sleep.

' you thought as you slowly calmed down and went to sleep