Ch. 10 - Karmado Boy

Okay. So. Since your Life has been SUPER and I mean SUPER uninteresting, I'll (the author) will sum it up for you. (The readers)

Ume improved her Demon blood art and the breathing techniques so she could rival up to a hashira with just breathing alone.

She improved her restaurant and already became quite a business women, rich.

All of the children she took in all sworn loyalty to her for their own lifetime, and when they did they had children to pass it down to.

Her whole ass restaurant has 8 stories high. 5 floors for costumers, 3 floors for workers. It works out pretty fine.

Koku usually comes whenever he has time to eat cake. Usually Demons other than Gyuutaro and Daki the people are afraid of him, but he isn't killing anyone for the past 30 years so they started to trust him.

Next was Douma. That bitch came in uninvited, saying that he wanted to join Ume with her restaurant, which she refused. But he still comes in to visit, making all the women in there working, stayed far away from him.

Akaza came in next, he says he senses a strong presence. Somehow ended up fighting a wOmEn, which is Ume but he lost. Lol. So he respects you and kept on Challenging Ume every 5 years.

Muzan wanted to know how the fuck did they escape his control, tried to find the siblings. Key word, tried. That man couldn't even see a strand of Her hair. Meaning that Ume and Gyuutaro usually hides somewhere else when he comes and hides their traces. Annoying the fuck out of Muzan.

So thats how things goes the past centuries of being alive. We need to timeskip now. Cya.

TIMESKIP TO KARMADO TANJI ERA.

AGE: "that's so rude, never ask for a ladies age."

"ONII-CHAN???" Ume called out, tryna find her Omi-Chan who disappeared off to somewhere again.

He isn't here either. :< Ume thought, giving a frown. And now she doesn't know where she is.

The sun isn't out today as well, partly cloudy. Is there something I'm forgetting? She looked around, trying to remember what she had forgotten.

Then something clicked her mind, AH THERES A KARMADO BOY THATS IN THIS ERA RIGHT? Shit how can I forget.. Ume sighed again, thinking that she should just write her memories in the paper so she won't forget.

Ume then scented a hashira nearby. What's his name again? Emo? No that's nobodies name, uhhh I forget fr.

Never mind. Ume wanted to get the fuck out of there, since she doesn't want a misunderstanding and got killed in the process of trying to explain.

Then she saw a Hashira got the new-turned demon while Karmado boy knelt down to beg. That's sad. I think I remember this scene but barely. Oh dear.

Ume shook her head, not wanting to be tempted to help the boy. Then the hashira went off on him.

Someone give him Chill pills. Please. Ume stayed hidden in the trees, wanting to leave after the hashira leave.

Soon, Karmado got up and threw rocks at him, and a axe. Which The hashira just stared in shock.

Hurry up, I'm getting uncomfortable now. She was in the trees that prickly, sticks poking her out.

Soon the guy put down the girl and gave her something to wear, where the heck did he put that?

After the Karmado boy woke up, he told him his name was Giyu Tomioka and that he should go to the mountains to train and become a demon slayer.

After he left, Karmado looked at where your hiding spot is. "Is there someone here? I can smell you, are you okay?" He asked, making Ume Sweatdrop.

Sir. Your nose is too op. 👁👄👁