Ch. 12 - Lady

"Ume where are you going this late?" Gyuutaro asked his sister who was about to go outside at 8'oclock in the evening.

"I'm going to meet someone today, I can't tell you though because it's a secret!" And Ume was gone, leaving behind the really curious Gyuutaro.

"Hi Tamayo!!" Ume jumped on top of Tamayo who was walking around, immediately blocked by Yushiro.

"HEY, DON'T JUMP ON LADY TAMAYO YOU UNCULTURED WOMAN!" He shrieked, grabbing onto Ume.

"ACK GET OFF OF ME YOU-" Lady Tamayo lightly coughed, making Ume stopped on what she was going to saying.

Yushiro also got off of her, and now is standing infront of her with a glare, "what the hell you looking at?!" He asked.

"I've met some pricks in my time but you my friend are the fucking cactus." Ume smiled while insulting Yushiro, he gave Ume more of his menacing aura. As if Ume was scared though.

"Yushiro." Tamayo said, "YES LADY TAMAYO!" He immediately turned around to face Tamayo with admiration.

Ume snorted, this bitch is just like a dog.

"We'll need to go, there's to much people here.." Ume and Yushiro nodded, Ume found Tamayo 60 years ago while walking outside of a city. And since then either Ume will come and help Tamayo extract some blood of her own since Muzan's blood was like deep rooted into hers or play around.

"KIBUTSUJI MUZAN I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY, NO MATTER WHERE YOU RUN TO I WILL PURSUE YOU TIL THE END OF HELL ITSELF!! I WILL REMOVE THAT HEAD OF YOURS WITH MY BLADE!!! I NEVER ABSOLUTELY NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!"

"Tamayo-Sama, please let's get out of here before Muzan finds us!" Yushiro said, Tamayo furrowed her eyebrows and looked at him.

"JUST KIDDING!"

Ume deadpanned. If he finds her, then she's done for along with them.

The police came and tried to get Tanjiro to get off of the just turned man, making Tanjiro desperately telling them to stop.

Tamayo then scratched her own skin, making blood go pouring out. Flowers came swirling towards the boy.

"Tamayo I will be leaving now." Ume said and she went whoosh-

Running through the woods, a girl could be seen running through the woods at night.

After a while of running, she came to a stopping point. She then brought out her brush.

"Blood Demon Art: Iryūjon" Ume drew 2 small butterflies, one for Nezuko's fight and one is for Tanjiro's fight.

"I'm counting on you." The butterflies then flew away, activating video so Ume can see everything their seeing.

It was on time, the demon siblings came destroying the house. Right on time.

Then Tanjiro started to fight the demons, which failed miserably. Nezuko lost a leg.

Ouch. Ume cringed at the sight, knowing that Nezuko did got her leg cut off but it wasn't as disgusting in anime.

Suddenly Ume wanted to help them, I mean show off her power right?

Ume shook her head, I can't do that. I have to wait until the end, I can help Tanjiro but not now. Maybe I could save some of my favorite hashira's that I could never forget, even if it's been a decade ago.

Ume nodded to herself, who know? Maybe one day she could finally date her favorite hashira that she had wished to see in person. What an experience.