Ch. 13 - L Ratio H E E H E E man

"Y/N?" Tamayo Asked as she watches your butterflies slowly coming in and spectating.

Ugh that bitch again- thought by a certain male.

"Tamayo-San! Please look after Nezuko!" Tanjiro called out, proceeds to run towards the Germophobic + humanphobic demon.

— Meanwhile 3rd pov —

*tea kettle noises*

Gyuutaro hurriedly went over to the boiling tea and turned it off before it explodes.

Wonder what Ume is doing right now. I usually won't invade her privacy but... Gyuutaro was too curious so he went out of the house, leaving the cooking potato in the pan.

Just a few minutes. He convinced himself.

— With Ume —

"I don't really wanna go into the fight if I'm being honest... They could have this chance to grow stronger." They mumbled to themselves.

Yeah whatever y/n, you're just lazy today. Stop convincing yourself that you're doing it for their sake

"Nah definitely not" They nodded.

"Y/n watch out!"

Too late.

*BOOM*

HEHDJXKA— BITCH WHAT THE FUCK

Thankfully, Ume Dodged the stupid ball that missed Tanjiro. But sadly, she was then caught between Tanjiro and the whatever his name is demon that moves the ball's fight.

"Y/n?!" Tanjiro asked with a surprised look, Tamayo looked with worry.

My god, I looked away for one second.

Ume waved awkwardly, "hi Tanjiro"

- Second pov -

The Temari ball was thrown in your way again, but you reflectively cut it in half with your blood demon art.

All of their eyes widen except for Tamayo and Yushiro. Yushiro was looking at you with a deadpanning look, okay bitch you could've dodged it but you decided to flex. Go off ig.

"You're a demon as well Y/n..?" Tanjiro asked, you nodded. No shit Sherlock.

Suddenly you remembered something and cried deep in your heart. Shit. I messed up real time, how the fuck can she kick so hard, like I'm actually pretty far away.. And I just remembered Muzan can fucking see me through their mind.

Ugh, trouble everywhere I go. You sighed, there's no backing down now! You smiled brightly while looking at Tanjiro.

"Well it seems like I'll be lending you a hand!" Tanjiro quickly got out of his shock and nodded his head with determination.

"I'll be counting on you then Y/n-San!" Tanjiro and you then worked together to defeat the demon meanwhile Nezuko was continuing her kickball with the Temari demon.

(WELL BECAUSE I SUCK AT WRITING FIGHTING DESCRIPTIONS LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT!! 😍🫶🙏)