Ch. 5 - Memories

"Ume.." Gyuutaro knelt down to his burnt sister, his one and only pride and joy.

He hugged her tightly, his eyes were burning with hatred. His sickle was next to him after he came to find his sister.

"Ume.. Ume..." He kept on repeating her name, receiving no response from the girl.

"Ah... y- you... UME!!!!!!!"

"STOP!!! STOP IT!!!!! IM THE ONE COLLECTING DEBTS HERE, HOW DARE YOU COLLECT SOMEONE WITHOUT GIVING ANYTHING BACK TO ME?!!!!?! I HATE YOU, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!!" Veins popping out of his face, tears streaming down his face m.

"TURN BACK MY IMOUTO BACK TO NORMAL!!!! IF YOU DON'T I'LL KILL YOU ALL, GODS, BUDDAH, EVERYONE I SEE!!!!" He screamed towards the sky, then he got hit by the Samurai

"AGH!!"

His eyes widen when he got hit behind the back.

"It's definitely this guy right?"

"Yes! That's correct."

"I'm very grateful. Thank you for driving away this troublesome person. He was truly brutal. He'd viciously injure other people before he collected from them. And restraints have stopped working recently as well."

"I'm really sorry about that girl Ume though, if I find a cute girl, I'll introduce you to her again. Uhh.. about the money.." The lady weakly said to the samurai.

'How dare you... Ume did nothing wrong... she was being harassed by you... how dare you...' Gyuutaro's eyes turn duller and duller.

"Well, hold on. I'll finish him off first."

The samurai was getting ready to kill him but instead Gyuutaro grabbed his sickle that was near him and jumped past him with Ume in his arms and sliced the women.

"You sure have a nice Kimono. You have some pure and supple skin to, man. I bet you get a full meal and sleep in a beautiful futon..."

"That's probably how it was ever since you were born. You live in a house that shelters you from the wind and rain. Nice man.. Niiiice man. As for the guy who just merely got offended, 𝙂𝙔𝘼𝘼𝙃 𝙂𝙔𝘼𝘼𝙃 𝘽𝙇𝘼𝘼𝙃 𝘽𝙇𝘼𝘼𝙃" he put his sister down and gave him a death glare.

He then cutted him into halves, "just shut up, will ya?"

. . .

Gyuutaro's POV:

Nobody would help us.

It's usual. This was the way we lived every day. Even when Ume helps them out with whatever she can. She is naturally a kind Angel.