Ch. 11 - Boots VII

Ah fuck. Ume sighed, blaming whoever made Tanjiro's nose sharp.

She came out of her hiding spot, while Nezuko woken up and was looking at her. Blinking.

"Hello! My name is Kamado Tanjiro and I didn't mean to call you out, but I was wondering what you were doing hiding there?" Tanjiro asked, making Ume Blink as well.

Oh. He's not Karmado Tanji.. oops, my bad. She sweatdropped. "My name is L/N Y/N, call me Y/N is fine, and what I was doing was playing hide and seek.." Ume decided to give Tanjiro her past name.

"Y/N? That's a beautiful name, but playing Hide and Seek while snowing outside isn't safe. Do you want to follow me and my sister? I'll take you back after the snow is gone." He offered.

I'm literally 100+ years old, but my appearance right now is a child form since I was hiding but I don't wanna go with the mc. If I did, I'm basically asking for trouble. "I'm s-" Nezuko suddenly jumped on Ume, making her stagger and fall on her butt.

"Ouch." Ume tried to get up but couldn't, since Nezuko was laying on top of her. "Mmmp Hmp!" She waved her arms around like a small baby octopus, making Ume melt from her cuteness.

"Nezuko! Ah sorry Y/N-Chan!" Tanjiro tried to get Nezuko off of Ume, but she stayed in one place. Not getting off.

"Nezuko nooo!" Now it became a game of tug-o-war. Tanjiro trying to pull Nezuko off of Ume while Nezuko was hugging Her waist and held on her dear life. While Ume was holding onto a tree, crying for help.

After twenty full minutes of chaos, the snow stopped and they finally got Nezuko off of Her, and then Ume ran for her life.

Running past ten houses everyone one minute.

Second POV:

"ONII-CHANNNNNN!!!!!!" You screamed after arriving home, Gyuutaro popped out of nowhere with an apron on. "What's wrong Ume?"

"Why didn't you help me while I was dying!!!!" You whined, while hugging him.

"Eh? You didn't call for me though Ume, so I didn't know you were in danger. Did you get hurt anywhere? Don't worry Onii-Chan will kill whoever dares to lay a hand on you." He carefully inspected you, checking to see if a you were hurt anywhere.

"NO! I'm fine outside but I was internally dying!!" Gyuutaro sweatdropped, "What does that mean? Internally Dying? Your dying inside? How?"

You deadpanned, shaking your head while sighing. "Nothing! But don't kill them, they are precious!" Gyuutaro sighed in defeat.

"Okay whatever you say, come to the kitchen. I tried baking apple pie you showed me last month, Dora VII made Mochi's for you." You nodded and quickly went inside to try some Mochi and your lover, apple pie.

Yeah, Dora died. But their kids name was Dora II, Dora III, Dora IV and now it's the 7th generation Dora's time to serve the restaurant. Basically it's somehow their family tradition to name their eldest daughter Dora while their eldest son Boots.

To be honest, you was the one who suggested to name Dora's first son Boots, it was funny alright.

"Good Afternoon MC!" Everyone greeted you as you head inside your own kitchen.

"Good afternoon! How's everyone? Lovely weather to go out Eh?" You laughed as you took some Mochi and ate it.

Gyuutaro smacked your head lightly, "Ume it's dirty, Go wash you're hands before eating!"

You scratched your head and laughed cheekily, "heh sorry Onii-Chan!"

Gyuutaro sighed as he watches you run towards the nearest restroom, Someone laughed lightly.

"Hm?" Gyuutaro looked over and saw Boots VII, "Oh there you are, I couldn't find you earlier today."

"Ah sorry about that Gyuutaro-kun! I was helping my Sister make Mochi's this morning!" Boots said, Gyuutaro patted his head and walked away. Leaving behind the admirer behind.

So cool. Boots thought, his eyes shining.

*SMACK*

"Ouch! What was that for Onee-San!" Boots rubbed his head who got hit by his big sister, Dora VII.

"Stop Looking at MC and Gyuutaro-kun, Giri no shimai needs your help with rearranging your guys rooms!" She said, making Boots quickly ran towards the stairs to go towards his room. ( Giri no shimai : Sister-in-law)

A/N: why is Akashi Hana Genderbend so hot? (Drawn and colored by Me while the story is from EmophobicBoba )