Into The City of Freedom!

Y/N scratched his ears a little annoyed, "We're not here.. To make anything harder on someone who's probably as busy as you, I'm Y/N, this is Lumine, and this is Paimon" Amber raised an eyebrow, "I'm not busy, I'm an outrider, your names don't sound local either.." Y/N smiled at her, " Errr, well we're not from around here?" Amber crossed her arms at the trio scanning them, "What about this mascot, what's the deal with that?" 

" Y/N smiled at her, " Errr, well we're not from around here?" Amber crossed her arms at the trio scanning them, "What about this mascot, what's the deal with that?" 

"She talks too much for my tastes, but I guess she has a good side.. she's like the unwanted character you get after summoning on a banner with your rent money... absolutely useless... wait what am I even saying? Banners?? Rent Money??"

Y/N kept his strained smile, 'This girl is annoying, why are there so many questions' Nonetheless he tried to lighten the mood, "She's our emergency food consumable, for when times are rough"

Amber nodded, "I respect your tastes for survival" Y/N nodded, "When you grow a relationship with them they're much tastier when you finally eat them" Paimon shrieked attempting to kick Y/N to no avail. "That's worse than being a mascot!" Y/N had a smug smile on his face as  Lumine sighed at the bickering duo, "We're traveling partners.." Amber frowned, "Weird seeing travelers around this area, "There's been a dragon sighting around this area, it'll do well to follow me into the city where we can properly protect you"

Y/N raised his brow, "Why leave so suddenly? Weren't you here for a reason?" Amber nodded, "Of course, but I can't leave you travelers here! And besides.. I'm not sure I trust you yet.." Y/N's veins became more visible by the second. "Gee, i feel so welcomed already" He rolled the words off his tongue with pure sarcasm leading Lumine to hit his arm tightly. "What he meant to say is, we've been traveling trying to find err our friends and my brother, they went missing some time ago, and we've been trying to find them ever since"

Y/N was impressed at the blatant lie Lumine had just given, "Oh, you're looking for your friends huh.. I suppose I should've been a little bit welcoming then, what about this.. When I'm done with most of my tasks, I will attempt to hang posters of your friends to see if anyone has seen them around" Amber had a small smile on her face as Y/N's eyes widened, "You would do that.. For us?" Y/N had enough of his mind to distinguish between right and wrong, and what was good and bad.. But for a knight to show kindness to an absolute stranger.. 'That's pretty hot'

Amber flashed a large smile, "Of course! It's a knight's duty! We should get back to Mondsadt before we get attacked" Amber started to run upwards leaving Y/N and Lumine to follow, not so long they encountered a hirlichurl dancing on the corpse of a boar. "Tsk.. What the hell is that supposed to be?" Y/N hadn't encountered a hirlichurl since his awakening, so he was a tad bit confused what the being was, "Who cares what it is! Paimon says "beat it till it's dead!" Paimon cheered as Lumine winced.

"When did you become so violent... but she's right.." Lumine unsheathed her blade and pointed it at the hirlichurl which barked at them. "You guys are battle ready huh? That's nice to see!" Amber nocked an arrow in her bow and shot the arrow at the hirlichurl which fell back from the explosive power, Y/N got into an unfamiliar stance as a memory flashed in his brain, "You see Ei? You have to fashion a sword created from poor electricity, then release the lightning in a straight line!" A traditionally dressed Y/N was demonstrating a technique to the mysterious purple haired woman who was giggling, the aftereffect of the thrust released a lightning beam that had obliterated the following mountains