Y/N and the Fatui Sitting in a Tree K-I-L-L-I-N-G

"Hah... Adepti huh.. I can't believe those bastards are still croaking.." A rougher looking Y/N climbed up the mountains avoiding the ledges as he came closer to the grounds. He decided maybe visiting the group of beings who some he slaughtered earlier in his life was a little risky, so he decided to look the same as he did before. Y/N leapt upwards carrying himself with his lightning as he landed perfectly in what looked to be a sacred ground. "And who might you be? Those who dare enter Jueyun Karst.." A voice spoke out behind them as an antelope looking adepti came into view.

"My name is... Y/N.. A boy who has been accused of killing Rex Lapis by the Tianquan of Liyue... I have come bearing the sigil to convince you to help us.." Y/N removed laced his voice with thick and ardent lies using the main villain skill as the adeptus tilted his head blinking slowly. "I see...someone that has the sigil huh.. How rare... I didn't think it would be so soon.. The adeptus voice slurred as if it was forgetting something, it looked down not noticing the widening villainous smile Y/N had on his face. "My name is Moon Carver, Hero.. I shall grant aid to you if you do seek it, your heart is pure and your actions show true kindness.. it is rare to have those among humans.."

"It's him! The Assassin!" The sound of Milileths clamoring up to Jueyun Karst annoyed Y/N, "Disturbing our peace.. Please get rid of them Hero" Moon Carver gave Y/N a simple command he would abide by, "My pleasure oh illuminated adeptus.." Y/N unsheathed his sword as Lumine did the same she whispered at Y/N, "I can't tell whether you're lying or telling the truth Y/N.. you're scary.." She dashed forward and attacked the spear wielding milileths leaving Y/N smiling, "Is that so? I can't tell if you're complimenting me or insulting me, Lumine.." He chuckled as his sword sparked out with electricity "Bararaq '' He slashed sideways releasing an arc of lightning that encompassed the enemies in front of him. Y/N beheaded a milileth and parried a blow from two Milileths grunting under the pressure, "Just surrender assassin! Come clean and come with us!" Y/N scowled letting his displeasure roll across his face, "I hate those who pretend to have honor and righteousness.. You're nothing but a minion" Y/N in his annoyance, drew his sword quickly bisecting the two milileths with an electric slash causing their bodies to turn into ash. "I would let you all go on a normal day, but you've pissed me off..."

Y/N lifted his blade as a single cloud darkened, "Bararaq Tinninin'' (Lightning Dragon) Two crackling dragons made of pure lightning descended down in a flash of glory snarling behind Y/N as they opened their mouths. "Fuck! I shouldn't have come! This guy fucking killed a God! What makes us think we can fight him! SHIT SHIT SHIT!" The man tried to run but Y/N scoffed, releasing the dual dragons to wreak havoc on the warriors ignoring their screams of agony.Y/N turned back to Moon Carver who looked dazed. "Thank you Hero... it is good to make sure those who are against such a bright and strong hero like you are taught a lesson..." Y/N hid in his giggles as he swung his feet playfully, "Really~?? It's such an honor coming from you..."

Moon Carver nodded slowly as he blinked slowly matching eyes with Y/N, "I shall send you on your way with a message, it is absolutely preposterous to think the Tianquan would place such suspicion on a selfless hero.. My mind has been changed.. But the news must be given to the others, only by fate would you find Mountain Shaper and Cloud Retainer.. But I know your pure heart will lead you to them.. But for now.. Go Wangshu Inn, there lives a Guardian Yaksha, the conqueror of demons..seek him.." The adeptus cast a meaningful gaze before disappearing leaving Y/N alone with his thoughts, "Yaksha huh.. Some interesting figures showed up while I was sealed..?" The twisted smile on Y/N's face didn't resemble the righteous hero he pretended to be.

Timeskip brought to you by Y/N screaming love at Barbara's Concert

Y/N yawned hopping on the balcony as he played with his nails, "I wonder what Lumine is doing, she wanted to follow me but Childe needed her to do something else..I kind of miss her... hah..." He looked down from the railings admiring the view, "I can't believe Morax built this beautiful city up like this... I want to see it fall with my own eyes..." Y/N grasped the air as a thin voice spoke out, "To the blind, not everything is as it seems.." Y/N turned grinning widely, "You must be the Yaksha huh? You seem strong.." Y/N flipped the sigil of permission, catching it and showing it to Xiao still smiling.