A Rending Darkness

Y/N's hand shot up in a defensive gesture, invoking the power of the wind to intercept Childe's attacking move. However, the surge of electro energy coursing through Childe's spear overwhelmed Y/N's defense, leaving a minor cut on his skin. Without delay, Y/N retaliated by channeling the might of the "First Fang" through his left hand, using a concentrated blast of wind that tore through Childe's attire as if it were mere paper. Childe, though wounded, swiftly regained his composure, displaying indifference to the cuts on his skin. Seizing his spear once again, he hurled it towards Y/N's head with astonishing speed.

Instantly, Y/N responded with the prowess of the "Second Fang," extending his right hand to catch the incoming spear. Yet, before he could fully appreciate his successful disarmament, Childe capitalized on the distraction, delivering a rapid blow to Y/N's jaw. Exploiting the spear's diversion, Childe closed the distance between them with remarkable speed. Y/N's exclamation of frustration was swift—"Fucking hell!" Responding without hesitation, Y/N directed a decisive motion downward, causing a barrage of razor-sharp wind blades to descend upon Childe.

Childe swiftly reclaimed his spear and confronted the barrage of wind blades, struggling to fend them off. With unwavering determination, Y/N announced, "The Third Fang!" An onslaught of wind blades converged, enveloping Childe. Simultaneously, Y/N conjured blurred torrents of wind-edged blades, exerting relentless pressure upon Childe.

Undeterred, Childe's spear emitted a surge of electric energy, countering Y/N's advance and propelling him backward with formidable force. "The Second Fang... and the Third Fang..." Y/N collided his hands, generating an expanding vortex that grew in both size and potency as it bore down on Childe. Amidst the chaos, Childe acted swiftly, slamming his spear into the ground. A fusion of electricity and wind erupted, conjuring a blinding dust storm that shrouded their surroundings.

Amidst the haze, Y/N bellowed, "Coward! Reveal yourself!" Clearing his vision, Y/N invoked the power of the First Fang, dispersing the lingering dust. Yet, Childe was nowhere to be found; instead, he had positioned himself beside the Exuvia. Y/N's voice dripped with disdain, "You fool! You squandered your opportunity!" In a fluid motion, Childe impaled the Exuvia's heart region. Despite this, Y/N sensed an incongruity—Childe sought the gnosis, but its presence eluded him.. Why?

As Childe withdrew his spear from the Exuvia, his radiant grin contorted into anger. "Huh...?? Where is it!?? I see... this was to be expected... you outpaced me, didn't you?" Y/N's befuddled expression went unnoticed by Childe. Undeterred, Childe pressed on, "Then... I shall seize it from you!" His form shifted, electricity enveloping him, creating a protective shell akin to a nucleus. Slowly, his physique became ensconced in a fusion of black and crimson, his face concealed by a mask.

Y/N's voice held a hint of levity, "Oh... undergoing another transformation, I see...?" Yet, his jest was abruptly interrupted by a laser's searing trajectory, targeting the space he occupied mere seconds earlier. Y/N's frustration was palpable: "Hey! What the hell! Do not disrupt me!"

"Fine then, you sneaky bastard! My turn to shine!" Y/N's transformation was swift and striking, turning his once purple hair into a deeper shade, almost reddish. His body adorned markings, while a simple yet distinct garment covered him. "Behold the Eighth Fang!" Y/N's hands clapped together, and in an instant, the entire area was engulfed in a windswept phenomenon. "I have no use for you..." Y/N lifted his hand, rendering Childe's words unheard within the vacuum.

" Y/N lifted his hand, rendering Childe's words unheard within the vacuum