Disastrous Winds

"Y-you're a guy?" Y/N looked in utter surprise at Venti, he thought he was a man! Venti tilted his head innocently pointing at his chin, "Of course! Why wouldn't I be?" Y/N looked horrified as Lumine patted his back, "Hello Venti, we are Y/N and Lumine, and this is our traveling partner, Paimon, I suppose you could say our reasoning for being here is to dicuss dvalin... when we were uh.. Spying on you, we noticed this when you left"

Lumine removed the crystal from her pocket, once red, it now was a turquoise blue, a color similar to the crystals in those temples. Venti's eyes widened, "Dvalin's tear! You purified it! you travelers made it this color! Amazing!" Y/N stared at Venti slightly confused, "We..? i just gave the responsibility to Lumine, how could it change like this? Wouldn't it make more sense to react to you? Since you seem to be a friend of stormterror?"

Venti shook his head, "Those crystals are his tears..once a gentle child.. But years of rage and suffering have turned his beautiful colors into these impurity filled drops, here.. Can you purify this?" Venti removed one of dvalin's tears and placed it in Y/N's hands, quick as lightning, the teardrop started changing color from red to a light blue. Y/N looked in shock at the tear, Lumine had a small grin on her face, "So.. I'm guessing the color changing has something to do with our weird aptitudes isn't that right Y/N?"

"Weird aptitudes is accurate, what next Bard man that should be a girl?" Y/N crossed his arms and turned his head towards Venti who was smiling brightly. "I have devised a genius plan! Follow me!" Y/N and Lumine shared a look, 'To think we're putting our lives in the hands of a complete tone deaf stranger' 'His song was good, we can't all be good at everything Y/N' Lumine let out an exasperated sigh and followed Venti who was now evidently running to a giant tree.

Venti paused near where one the statue of seven was, he looked at the statue somberly. "It seems some must disturb my arrival.. I really did hope it wouldn't come to this" Venti sighed and removed his bow and shot it a gust of wind revealing a large object with a green center, Y/N instinctively remembered it as an 'Eye of the Storm'. Y/N scoffed, "Here I thought we were going to get lore and we got stuck with more fighting"

Lumine unsheathed her sword and frowned, "I don't think anemo will work on this, I'll need your help Y/N" Y/N pulled his pants sleeves and sighed, "You always do.." Venti jumped backwards and released 3 arrows from his bow, "Thanks for the assist you two! I'll make sure to reward you later!" Venti grinned as he released an onslaught towards the eye.

The eye was a wild being, it approached quickly with bursting wind, and made sure to shield itself from Y/N's attacks. "Come! Fall upon my enemy and destroy those who oppose me! Bararaq Romh!!" Y/N created a spear of lightning and created a field of lightning that prevented the eye of storm from escaping.

"Heh, now we're talking" Y/N leaped upwards and slashed the eyes winds apart, in the single movement the wind had split, Venti had shot a powerful arrow at it's core pushing it back, Y/N stabbed forward with his spear causing the eye of the storm to malfunction and fall down to the ground destroyed.

"Monsters, 0, Y/N and Lumine, 85" Y/N high fived Lumine as Venti came floating down. "Thanks you two! Seems the dragon was not the only thing being affected by this wind, you said you knew something about Stomterror beforehand? Specifically being told by someone?" Y/N gulped, "I did say that didn't I.." Lumine sighed, "Let's sit down, it's a long story"

When Lumine finished the story, Venti let out a sigh, "Is that so? Quite the scholar I must say, that Lisa. She's not wrong. The conflict has reached this point, only because both sides resorted to the use of force. His hate, however, did not arise from the people not making tributes for the Four Winds. Nor was it born from his own nature, but instead came about as a product of his degradation."