Surprising Allies! The Bloodlust of Y/N!

"Where are we going?" Y/N was dragging Venti by his arm as they turned into the corner of the street, the trio had kept some distance from the guards, but Y/N was unaware of where they could even hide. "I know a place not so far from here, Diluc's tavern!" Venti sped up as Y/N and Lumine followed him into several sharp corners, he couldn't hear the guards anymore, but he didn't want to risk anything. They had rounded the last corner and entered a well designed tavern where a red haired man was talking to who seemed to be a bartender.

The red haired man's eyes stayed on Y/N a lot longer than he wanted but he quickly cut eye contact with the man. "We're going upstairs, don't ask why" The red haired man gave them a small nod, "But what about the bard? Doesn't he want to show off his skills in the center?" Venti let out a giggle and gave him a mock bow, "We'll save the paid performance for later!" Diluc cocked an eyebrow, "Be on your way then..." Once he was sure they were beyond earshot, he whispered to the Bartender, "Keep an eye on them, especially that bard and boy.. They're a little suspicious"

"That red haired guy looked wary.." Lumine had pulled a chair relatively close to Y/N with Venti and Paimon on the other side. Venti grabbed a cup of alcohol from a barmaid walking by, "Oh Diluc? Don't worry about him.. He might be a little rough around the edges but he's a good guy I promise!" Y/N placed his chin in his hands frowning, "A little rough describes everyone under this dragon attack.."

"Hehe.. I suppose so, you think the knights have passed yet? I don't want to risk staying in one place for too long" Venti downed a cup of alcohol and wiped his lips, he didn't seem to notice Diluc standing behind him staring down at him, "And why would you be wary of the knights? Unless you're hiding something of course.." Y/N's left eye turned towards Diluc, Lumine's hand was resting on her sword and Venti had a nervous smile on his face.

" Y/N's left eye turned towards Diluc, Lumine's hand was resting on her sword and Venti had a nervous smile on his face

"He's an interesting person.. he doesn't like the knights... that's quite Valid.. But I also don't like how he looks at me.."

"We had an appointment with Jean, we have some valid information the knights aren't supposed to hear so we tried chasing them off" Y/N lied through his teeth as Diluc smiled, "And I'm sure this chase didn't have something to do with the stolen holy lyre??" Lumine scoffed, "There was a misunderstanding there, WE didn't steal it.. The snot nosed fatui did" Lumine paused realizing her mistake as Y/N facepalmed himself, "Gee there goes all our leverage in this conversation"

"To be fair, we didn't say anything about the Lyre De Himmel being related to healing stormterror and Lumine's totally wack origins and the fact that Venti is-" Before Paimon could say anything else Y/N slapped her mouth shut and shoved her in his sidepocket. "...." Y/N exchanged a quiet stare with Diluc who didn't reply back, "...."

"Oh come on guys loosen up, Diluc meets the hotshot of the Knights of Favonius Y/N, the Innocent Demon Lumine, and... the emergency food package who doesn't shut up.. Paimon who is currenty in Y/N's pockets" Paimon let out a grumble from his pocket but it was nullified by the material. Diluc had a slightly bemused smile on his face, "Oh.. you're the rookies Jean won't shut up about, and Lisa won't stop fawning over.. And Amber won't stop complimenting? How odd to see the new heroes here running from the Knights with a bard of peculiar origins''