The Fox Meets the Bard!

After the entire Venti Arc, I'll move on to subquests like Amber's Gliding, or Kaeya's hunt for treasure.

"You're finally here cutie!" Lisa giggled as Y/N stepped down from the air frowning, "Please refrain from calling me cute, my heart seems like it's going to rupture every time I hear you" Lisa pouted, "That's not nice cutie, come on let's go the temple" Y/N begrudgingly followed Lisa, the temple gave off a windy feeling compared to the last temple. Y/N looked at the air current, "A-as Much as I hate doing this, I'm going to c-carry you across this current, I'm not doing it because I like you, you c-crazy witch!"

Lisa giggled, "Is that so cutie? I'm all yours'' Lisa spread her arms out as Y/N grabbed her softly, he winced as his hand squeezed her bosom slightly, Lisa's face became red, Y/N pretended not to notice this and leaped across the current, in less than 3 leaps he landed on the other side and hastily dropped Lisa. "Be a little kind cutie~ ah there's still enemies here? Let's go then cutie"

Y/N shook his blush from his face and created a concentrated lightning stream from his sword piercing through any unfortunate hirlichurls. Lisa used her electro abilities to surround the gust of wind simultaneously frying and slicing the hirlichurls who now were dead. "I wish everything was this easy, pity it's only when it's with you cutie~"

Y/N groaned, "Stop acting like I'm the reason we're winning, you're strong too.." Lisa put her hands to her face, covering it slightly, "Is that so? I didn't know you were so willing to praise me" Y/N huffed steam emitting from his ears, "Shut up, there's more coming" Y/N drew upon a familiar attack from his mind, "Bararaq"

"Ugh.. this meat is too rare" Ei pouted at her steak which indeed didn't look too appetizing. Y/N grinned, "Let me fix it, you should probably drop the steak on the chair Ei.." Ei raised her brow, she could see Y/N was contemplating an idea, most of the times his ideas hurt. She dropped her steak on the chair and hopped backwards. Y/N raised his hand up to the sky, immediately the sky boomed and rumbled before releasing an instantenous lightning bolt to strike the steak, instead of making the steak tastier, he had turned it into meat smelling ash. "Oh.." Y/N blushed at his mistake as Ei let out a giggle "Next time I'll just re-cook it"

Y/N pointed his sword at the sky, immediately a large lightning bolt collapsed the temple from above and fried the hirlichurls below them. Lisa raised her catalyst as the lightning was cast in a large area turning the hirlichurls from uncooked to well done. "Look at those party tricks! Well done cutie~ Let's go forward, I hope there aren't any more enemies to bother our lovely time together" Y/N winced, more time with Lisa sounded like hell, so why did he not mind it one bit?

Timeskip brought to you by Lisa flirting and Y/N being Tsundere.

"Oh finally we're here!" Lisa pointed to the dragon's breath, Y/N let out a sigh of relief and broke the breath, "Finally I can go back and stop worrying about whether a dragon is going to randomly swoop in and kill me, what's the deal with these temple owners?" Lisa smiled, "There's the dragon of the east, the lion of the south, wolf of the north, and falcon of the west, they're the four winds of mondstadt, you met one earlier, the dragon of the east Stormterror whose real name is Dvalin"

Y/N scratched his head, "Why the hell would Dvalin want to destroy the country that serves itself? It didn't look too good when I was fighting it last time.." Lisa sighed, "I'm afraid you're right, but we can get more time to discuss the villains backstory next time, we have to meet with Jean" With Lisa in tow, Y/N begrudgingly went back to Mondstadt, by the time they reached the headquarters, Jean looked as if she was in a bad mood.

"You look as if someone just stepped over your cervix, what's wrong?" Y/N pointed to Jean's disgruntled face, she looked troubled over something. "Fatui diplomats, they came here asking to basically kill Dvalin, I sent them back.. But I wonder if it was the right choice" Y/N raised a brow, "Right choice? They wanted to kill a god of wind in it's own country, I get that stormterror is menacing and being all grumpy nowadays, but that doesn't mean killing it is the right choice, you're a grandmaster Jean, if it was me I would've knocked their nose out of their faces, what's their deal anyways?"