chapter 21

Ben was amazed that his baby sister could look so amazing. Ben told Jeremy to get in the picture with Emily because Ben knew if his mom was here she would want a picture. Jeremy wasn't in anything fancy, his outfit looked like this:

 Jeremy wasn't in anything fancy, his outfit looked like this:

Jeremy got in the question and Emi,y wrapped her arm around Jeremy's waist

Jeremy got in the question and Emi,y wrapped her arm around Jeremy's waist. Giving him the hint to wrap his around her waist. Jeremy took the hint and they got the picture together. It looked so amazing. Jeremy realized there's a small chance for anyone to ruin his chance to get with Emily.

    After Emily got checked in they told her, her performance got accepted. Since her performance got accepted she'd be able to perform tonight. Emily knew nobody was stopping her. The police filed the report on Jacob and Mark and it turns out they got 12-months in jail. They also got a charge of $1,000.

    Emily was just happy that they got what they deserved and that she was accepted to perform tonight. Emily waited till performance time which was 7p.m. Emily was the last person up so she would perform at 8p.m.

    Emily was excited when it turned 7 the first performer went out and they were really good. Emily was scared because by time it was 7:30 and so many good performers went out and did amazing. After 30 minutes later she was announced to perform and she started performing. All that practice paid off because she did amazing. Her routine was flawless, Emily even added an extra trick. Something that was needed, which was running a regular barrel pattern at the end. The barrels were already in place and she did great. She was fast, almost faster than her race.

    While waiting for the results Jeremy brought Emily a bouquet of flowers and said, "Emily, I know I messed up, but would you please do the honors of being my girlfriend. Please forgive me and give me a second chance."

    Emily replied saying, "Of course I will." After she said this she grabbed the flowers and jumped into Jeremy's arms. After all this the judges called for everyone's attention.

    The judge who was telling everyone who won said, "Would every performer come to the center of the arena so we can announce the winner." After everyone got to where they needed to be the announcer continued. "This was an extremely close race, we had many amazing runners. We could only pick 1 winner. I will announce the 2nd and 3rd runners up. For 3rd runner up we have, Annaloee. Then for the 2nd runner up we have.....Em- no my bad Mia. For our winner, our first place, the best of the best, we have Emily.

    Once Emily heard her name she got excited and got her trophy.

The End