abilities.

Zella's Abilities Include:

Shadow Manipulation:

is the ability to control darkness or shadows. As darkness is often a vague concept, users of this may have a variety of uses for this power, including things such as: Creating, shaping, or moving areas of darkness.

Regenerative Healing:

meaning that they can rapidly heal and get restored to their optimal and full health/state at an extremely fast rate. The user is generally in very good physical shape, as their bodies are constantly reverting to a healthy state, granting them high-inexhaustible stamina and vitality.

Cloaking:

is the ability to go unseen by the opponent. User can also hide objects and other subjects by turning them invisible, hiding it from even .

Astral Projection:

User can use their consciousness/spirit, alternatively known as their , from their material bodies, allowing for perception, interaction and travel independent of physical limitation. This state is usually achieved through entering a trance (via or ), with the user gaining access to and , as well as potentially other planes of existence. Experienced individuals may be able to control both their astral and corporeal presences, allowing them to extend and project their astral selves without having to lose consciousness in their physical forms, as well as from their physical forms to either to travel alongside them or to in an .

Astral Manipulation:

The user can create, shape, and manipulate astral energy, allowing them to their astral form on the physical plane and to the astral plane and interact there.

Shadow Stealth:

The user can hide within the shadows and remain undetected. They can use this technique to spy on individuals without leaving behind physical evidence.

Yin Manipulation:

The user can manipulate Yin, one of the two opposing forces of the universe in eastern culture. Yin is associated with women, darkness, intuition, and negative forces.

Weather Manipulation:

The user can sense, create, shape and , the meteorological patterns, creating rain, wind, hail, lightning, snow, sleet, fog, and temperature changes. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena or control the intensity of the weather in highly concentrated (inside room) or vastly extended (continental) areas.

Esoteric Darkness Manipulation:

The user can manipulate the esoteric side of the darkness/shadow, with special properties and a mystical nature to it. With mastery, the wielder could use the esoteric element for a variety of magical effects.

Dark Form:

Users can into a state of being, primarily due to the influence of dark or negative forces, in which their darkest intentions, emotion, and powers are fully-fledged. In this form, the user's abilities are greatly enhanced, some able to manipulate powerful dark forces. However, the user is highly aggressive and quick to anger, making them a threat to anyone around them and themselves.

Darkness Manipulation:

Users can create, shape and manipulate and . By itself, darkness is mostly used to cloud everything into total darkness, but by accessing a dimension of it can be channeled to a variety of effects, both as an absence of light and a solid substance: one can also control and manipulate the beings that exist there, create and dispel shields and areas of total darkness, create constructs and weapons, teleport one's self through massive distances via shadows.

Leader of the Oni:

Is associated with oni; otherwise known as the leader. They follow Zella's command when not being controlled with the foxtail that gives temporary ownership.

Linked with Dark Nogitsune:

Zella was made to destroy void, so therefore exist while he does.

Weaponry Skills:

Skilled with hand to hand combat. Can use any weapon around. Better skilled with swords, daggers, spears.

Enhanced Reflexes:

Users have drastically enhanced reaction speed, allowing them to dodge multiple bullets, catch flies in mid-air, dodge and maneuver around complex attacks, catch falling objects, block detriments and react instantaneously to what others take more time to react to like high speed projectiles e.g. sniper bullets as well as react to a being with

Languages:

The user can speak, write, understand and communicate in any language, including computer codes, languages they have never been heard before, sign language (even lip-reading), illegible words, and backwards speech and writing with little or no training. The user may even communicate with non-human animals or read body language.

♾♾♾

First official chapter will start tomorrow!

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐘 ♾️ 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara