XVI.

Saving Her

"You know she's going to kill you."

[ 3

[ 3.23 ]

♾♾♾

AIDEN AND ETHAN WERE RUNNING THROUGH THE WOODS OF BEACON HILLS TRYING TO DODGE GUNSHOTS. Ethan, dragging Aiden further to escape from the live fire, soon tumbled on to the ground from his own injuries not being able to hold up his brother's weight.

Out of nowhere, Zella and Derek appeared. "Run," Derek said as he grabbed Aiden and Zella helped Ethan and they ran together to get from the live gun fire towards safety.

In the school, Brunski from Eichen House finally entered with a few orderlies to bring Meredith back. Kira standing in the hall saw them enter, then saw Coach exiting the classroom. Running up to him,"Coach you can't let them take her back. It's hard to explain, but if you let her go back then really, really bad things are going to happen to Lydia, to Scott and Stiles and maybe everyone, including you. So please, please don't let them take her." Kira said in one breath.

"Who are you?" Coach asked.

"Um... I'm Kira. I'm new" she answered

Then Coach looked to the side of her and saw Brunski walking down the hallway with a smirk plastered on his face. "Oh, hell," Coach said, bringing his head down.

"Finstock, Coach Bobby Finstock. This is a delightful surprise, hmmm. What is that saying? Those who can't do, teach?" Brunski said, with a stupid smile on his face.

"Yeah, that's funny." Bobby said looking anywhere but Brunski.

"Is that Professor Finstock when you're off the field?" I'm glad to see you made it pro something, Bobby." Brunski taunted.

"It's Coach. Coach... You know... Professors teach college." Bobby explained.

"Oh, well, you let me know when you make higher education. Now, Coach, where's Meredith?" Brunski asked, cutting to the chase.

"She's fine. She's just sitting in my office." Bobby said opening the door, but Meredith was gone.

"Find her!" Brunski said to the orderlies and they spread out looking for her.

♾♾♾

Allison was in her family's weapon room fixing up a sniper rifle when her father walked in. "I had a feeling, you might be down here." Chris said.

"I needed to do something. I hate waiting, feeling useless." Allison told her father.

"Where's Isaac?"

"He's trying to help Scott."

"Trying to be useful," Chris said and Allison nodded.

Allison started struggling with fixing the scope on the rifle and her dad saw her and  put a hand over hers to help her calm down, "Leave it for now, huh?" he suggested.