XII.

Trapping Void

"As the younger kids would say Mr.Yukimura, you've aged like fine wine."

[ 3

[ 3.21 ]

♾♾♾

IN THE SCHOOL, THE YUKIMURA'S PLUS SCOTT AND ZELLA WERE KNOW GOING IN DEPTH ON THE HISTORY OF THE NOGITSUNE OTHERWISE KNOWN AS VOID.

"If that's you, then you'd have to be like 90 years old." Scott stated, as he was now intrigued on the story. As Scott had stated that specific sentence it made Zella laugh, which caused Scott to look at her with confusion.

Noshiko knew why Zella was laughing, and she wasn't mad by it, she just knew she had to correct Scott because he interpreted the whole situation wrong and had no idea how kitsunes aged.

"Closer to 900," Noshiko spoke up to say, and looked at her daughter.

Kira was taken aback by what her mother just said and tried to compartmentalize it. "Okay, sure. Why not?" then looked at her father and asked, "Dad, how old are you?"

"43, but I've been told I look mid-thirties," Ken said.

"As the younger kids would say Mr.Yukimura, you've aged like fine wine." Zella said as she tried to make the conversation go a little bit more smoother than it was.

And it sure did, it brought a smile to Ken's face.

Kira then handed her mother the katana that she had brought with her, that Scott got from Malia when she and Stiles discovered it in the Eichen House basement buried with the old nogitsune's body.

Noshiko then held the blade satchel and removed the hilt of where the katana was supposed to be and let the shattered pieces of it fall onto the desk in front of her.

"The blade was shattered the last time it was used." Noshiko continued on to say.

"When was that?" Kira asked.

Noshiko then turned around to face her daughter, "1943, against a nogitsune."

"All this, it's all happened before, hasn't it?" Scott asked, knowing the potential answer he was about to receive.

"Yes, that's why I asked the kitsune ancestors to create Zella." Noshiko stated as she looked Scott dead in the eye.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." Ken said.

"Where did it come from?" Kira asked, wanting to know more.

"It was an internment camp during World War II. In Oak Creek. Not too far from here." Noshiko explained.

Which caused Kira and Scott to look at each other and turn to Mr. Yukimura, "Hold on, you told Allison and Isaac that there was no internment camp at Oak Creek." Scott stated remembering the information Allison had to Scott the night of Isaac getting electrocuted outside the hospital.