V.

Help Wanted

"She might have told them to leave, but she's probably also the one that told them to attack us in the first place, so since this is our first experience with demonic ninjas, we're thinking we should play it safe."

[ 3

[ 3.17 ]

♾♾♾

Scott rolled up to school on his motorbike and noticed Ethan and Aiden beside him.

"You guys going to be doing this all day?" Scott said as he looked at Ethan

"All day", "All night" Ethan and Aiden said

"Is this about being in my pack?" Scott questioned because he really didn't feel like being bothered all day everyday.

"This is about you being the target of demonic ninjas." Aiden said as he leaned against his motorcycle.

"You mean the demonic ninjas that pulled swords out of their chests, and completely kicked out asses? Ethan concurred

"Yeah those demonic ninjas."

"I don't need anyone to protect me." Scott said as he turned to look at Ethan

"They were looking right at you when the sun came up."

"And they also disappeared when Zella told them to. She's in control of them and until I see that she's not, I'm not really worried. And besides, Argent thinks they could just come out at night." Scott explained as he recalled seeing the oni disappeared when Zella told them to stop and leave.

"She might have told them to leave, but she's probably also the one that told them to attack us in the first place, so since this is our first experience with demonic ninjas, we're thinking we should play it safe." Ethan backfired as he tried to get Scott to see things differently.

"All day," Aiden stated again.

"And all night," Scott said as he recalled what they first said to him when they pulled up.

As they entered the school Scott went to his locker and Ethan and Aiden stood behind him as he put his things away.

"Okay, one thing first I need to talk to Stiles and let him know everything that happened last night, without you." Scott said as he was focused on grabbing his things out his locker that he needed for the day.

"No," Aiden said flat out.

"Yes, and I don't want you listening in, no wolf–hearing."

"How would you even know?" Aiden questioned

"I'm a true alpha, you have no idea what I can do." Scott stated as he was still facing his locker, then closed it.

Scott walked away to go find Stiles, but when he found him Stiles had something else that was way too important so he let him talk first.