IV.

Threats

"I do hope you put some more decorations in this loft. It looks lonely, like in the worst way possible and this is only my 3rd day on this planet."

[ a bit of 3

[ a bit of 3.17 used overall no episode used ]

♾♾♾

Zella was standing in Derek's loft surrounded by Scott and his friends who were waiting for answers.

"Well aren't you guys something, I mean I've been watching you the whole night." Zella chuckles, "And let me just say if humans were to actually pay attention to you guys specifically, they'd all know your werewolves, besides of course Ms.Argent here and Stiles and also Lydia but she's something completely different. Oh, and don't think I've forgotten about you Ms.Yukimura, you are truly special."

Everybody watched her as she continued to speak to them.

"I mean Mr.McCall here, was blazing his bright red eyes trying to find Ms.Yukimura in the crowd, and I saw the whole thing go down, and yeah normal people would think, 'oh yeah he's wearing glow-in-the-dark contacts for the party,' but if they really took the time to look they'd notice that your eyes just changed color instantly and that hadn't been wearing contacts the whole time."

"Alright, stop with the stalling and tell us why you're here, and who you are." Derek said as he was fed up with the woman.

Zella turned her head slowly and her eyes met his with a stone cold gaze."Mr.Hale, you made me laugh early tonight because you scared little kids, but don't not interrupt me when I'm talking, I don't like that at all in fact that sort of thing makes me furious and you don't want to see me furious."

Not a lot makes Derek scared but to say this woman put a shiver down his spine with her gaze was an understatement.

"Now before I was interrupted, I was saying you all have to be more careful with how you use your 'special abilities' because you don't want anyone finding out and try to kill you, do you?"

The group of friends shook their heads signaling 'no'.

"That's good, because you've already had one particular person try to kill at least one of you, and yes I am talking about William Barrow trying to kill Kira." Zella said as she met the young kitsune's eyes.

"And you probably don't know why Barrow chose you yet, but I'm here to help you.After all I was kind of sent by your mother as a protector, but we're not getting into that now. What you guys are wondering is what those black shadow people are, and that's easy to answer they are the oni."

"What's an oni?" Isaac asked as he was brave enough to speak to the woman standing in black.

"Good question Isaac, the oni are demons essentially but they are demons sent here to rid a specific being of evil, and I happen to be their leader most of the time."