XI.

Kira Finds Out

"On the contrary my dear, that's your mother."

[ summary of 3

[ summary of 3.20 + a little bit of 3.21 ]

♾♾♾

STILES CHECKED HIMSELF INTO EICHEN HOUSE, because he felt that not only was he a danger to himself but everyone else around him, so he did it willingly to keep the nogitsune inside him at bay.

When he got there his roommate's name was Oliver, who showed him around the place and gave him info on everybody.

While Stiles was in Eichen House he also saw Malia Tate, a werecoyote who he, himself thought he saved but in reality Malia didn't want to be saved because she felt too much guilt for killing her family.

As Stiles was still in Eichen House he saw his high school guidance counselor, Morrell who gave him medicine to keep him awake, so the nogitsune wouldn't gain any power if Stiles fell asleep, but of course eventually Stiles did but was woken up by Malia.

Stiles then felt that he had to get out of Eichen House and was going to escape, but Malia wanted to leave as well. But first Stiles formed a plan to get Brunski's keys and go to the basement to find the symbol "5" on the wall backwards. Stiles and Malia both started looking for clues for Stiles to help him, but ended up finding nothing.

While Malia and Stiles were in the basement they grew closer and after some "getting to know each other" they both ended up cuddling on the couch.

While they were on the couch together Malia then heard something in the wall and when she knocked on the wall with the "5" symbol it was hollow. Stiles then picked up a pipe and bashed in the wall.

When Stiles finished beating in the wall, him and Malia both looked in to see the nogitsune's former body (Rhys). Malia then saw something in the nogitsune's pocket so Stiles pulled it out, and found out that it was a picture and also a katana buried along with the nogitsune.

Malia didn't know who the people in the photo were, but Stiles did know one or he thought it was the person he knew.

While Malia and Stiles were distracted Oliver, Stiles' roommate snuck in and knocked Malia out, then restrained Stiles after drugging him.

Stiles finally came to after the drugging and found Oliver with a drill to Malia's unconscious head. While Void was influencing Oliver, Stiles pleaded with him not to kill Malia, so the nogitsune told Stiles to let him in and Malia would be fine.

Stiles eventually did it for the sake of Malia then as he was about to leave Eichen house, after he knocked out Oliver, Malia woke up she saw him leaving and just before Void walked out he smirked at her then left.

After Void left Malia finally undid her restraints and the next day was leaving Eichen House to find Scott McCall.

♾♾♾