[ TWO ] ✓

'° -----------'°

'° -----------'°

"Do you hate me?"

Y/n had decided to talk to Sam after she had seen her with Kyler, her biggest bully and tormenter since middle school. Y/n felt quite angry and betrayed to some extent when not even Samantha but one of her friends, Moon, had told helr that the two were together.

A surge of anger had pulsed through her and she had decided to confront her sister immediately.

"What are you talking about y/n/n? I'm your sister, why would I hate you?" Samantha said sweetly making Y/n grit her teeth as the intensity of her anger only increased.

To some extent, she didn't blame Sam for dating him, she had never told anyone in her family that she was bullied or seldom beaten up by a bunch of boys who are otherwise practically perfect. She believed if she kept her mouth shut they might as well leave her alone.

But apparently that wasn't the case.

"Kyler's your boyfriend, why didn't you tell me?" Y/n questioned and for a moment she saw a look of guilt flash over Sam's features but it was gone as soon as it came.

"I was about to, we have not been together for a long time. And you would've gotten to know anyway, dad has called him for dinner tonight, isn't that great?!" She said excitedly

"T-tonight, like today night, like for our Friday family dinner?" Y/n questioned in one breath, her nerves growing by the minute.

"Yeah tonight, it-" But before Sam could continue, her phone buzzed and she took it out of her backpack and sighed,

"Sam, you can't be with Kyler he is bad news-'

"I have class, I'll catch you later though, take care." Sam cut her off and gave her a quick hug, racing up the staircase, leaving her sister alone in the half empty hallway.

"Spreading rumours is a bad habit, LaRusso." Y/n froze as she heard a familiar voice, a voice which made her heart race in fear and nerves stand on an end. She grasped her crutch tighter, trying to wipe her sweaty hands off the metal brace but to no avail, she slowly turned around and resisted the urge to gulp when she saw that her bully was not alone but all his little goons were with him.

"I don't know what you're talking about" She said, looking him right in the eye and trying her best to keep her voice from quivering, the hallway was almost empty and her fear kept increasing.

"Look at that, she's also a liar" He looked back at his friends who laughed along with him but it was soon cut down when Y/n's impulsive nature got the best of her, "Look at that, he's also a hypocrite. As if you're not lying to my sister and showing her that fake saintly side of yours." Y/n taunted him and his face grew hot and he advanced towards her in anger and she immediately flinched back.

"Shut that smart mouth before I have to do it." He said, pushing her back. Y/n barely balanced herself on her leg and brace but managed to keep her balance and not fall.