[ TWENTY ] ✓

'° -----------'°

'° -----------'°

"So...boring."

Sam muttered as she gazed into her textbook, her back against the arm rest and feet dangling off the other end of the couch. She had lost count of how many minutes had it been since she had been in the position, waiting for her sister to rescue her from what she was now considering a prison.

"Surprise motherfucker." Sam shrieked as she dropped her book at sudden voice and looked behind to see Y/n's head peeking from behind the couch with a silly grin on her face.

"What the hell Y/n/n?! You scared the shit out of me!" She exclaimed but the (h/c) simply shushed her, "Keene and I are going to rescue you so you just gotta wait a few more minutes, loser cause boredom is gonna fly away and probably never come back." Y/n said, the grin intact.

"All right, jerk." She replied, matching her smile.

Back in the hall, Robby was putting his and Y/n's plan in action as he faked a limp into the house making Amanda gasp, "Robby, what happened? Are you ok?" She asked worriedly. At the sound of her voice, the two sisters tip-toed to the door of the living room and peered out to see Robby throw them a discreet wink, making them smirk at each other.

"Yeah, I just twisted my ankle a bit." He said, "Should be fine but I may have a hard time on my skateboard." He confessed, faking a deep sigh.

"Wow, never knew Keene's such a good actor." Y/n whispered from their spot as they watched the scene play out.

"You don't know." Sam muttered in response.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing.."

"Oh god, I don't know when Daniel's gonna be back. Do you need a ride home?" Amanda asked and Y/n smirked her prediction of her mother's response being absolutely accurate.

"Uh... sure, but I know you have those reports to finish, so I can wait." He said, heaving a sigh after. Sam and Y/n sniggered.

"Oh don't even worry about it, Sam!" She called making Robby want to do a celebration dance while the brunette and the (h/c) scrambled away from the door.

"That's your cue, chop! Chop!" Y/n said and with a last hug to her sister they parted ways, Y/n going out from the door towards Sam's car.

After a few minutes, the two walked out and made their way towards Y/n who gave Robby a high-five.

"Good job partner." She said and he smiled, happy to see her happy.

"So, where do you ladies wanna go?" He asked and the sisters shared a mischievous look.

"How does a party sound?" Y/n asked. "Sounds great." Robby responded promptly.

"Great, my boyfriend's probably wondering where the hell am I right now, I told him I would get Sam and come immediately. Didn't know it would take so much time. C'mon, let's go!" She exclaimed, pulling Sam with her towards the car.