[ FIFTEEN ] ✓

'° -----------'°

'° -----------'°

"Who's the man?!"

"I'm the man!"

Miguel spread his hands and raised his eyebrows as a wide grin spread across his face. Johnny gasped, loosening his tie matching the teenager's smile.

"Oh shit, are you the man too? Tell me, you're the man." He said hastily and Miguel nodded frantically, tossing away his backpack as he exclaimed in joy, "I'm the man! I crushed the date!"

Johnny punched the air as he replied, "I crushed the committee meeting."

"So, Cobra Kai's back?" Miguel asked expectantly. Johnny smirked, opening his arms, "Hell yeah, baby!"

The two men hugged each other in utter joy and celebration, "All right, I'm gonna go buy myself a soda, you want a Banquet? This calls for a celebration!" Miguel asked as they seperated.

"No, no, this calls for a real toast." He corrected, pointing a finger at him as he strutted into his office and brought back two, red, plastic cups and a bottle of wine.

"The good stuff, for real men." Johnny said as he poured the drink for the two. Miguel took the cup hesitantly and took a sniff, scrunching his nose at the smell.

"Drink it, it'll put some hair on your balls." Johnny informed, the dark-haired boy almost gagged.

"Is that a good thing?"

"Just drink it."

"Ok." Miguel trailed off, raising his cup in the air, "To Cobra Kai." He stated.

"Never accept defeat." Johnny completed, the two joined the cups and took a swig of the drink. Miguel wanted to spit his out while Johnny downed the whole glass in one big gulp.

"Now that tournament's around, you'll have to train harder." Johnny said, raising an eyebrow. Miguel nodded in determination.

"You bet, sensei." He said and Johnny smiled at his confidence.

"And to give you proper training for the tournament, I'm taking you all somewhere else." He said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Where sensei?" Miguel asked, somehow finishing his drink.

"You'll see Diaz."

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

"Guess who rocked her first date?"

"Oh my god, please tell me you guys kissed."

Y/n smiled innocently, pushing a stray strand of hair behind her ear making her sister gasp in understanding. She had returned from the date pretty late and Sam had been asleep then but the next morning, the brunette had woken her sister immediately to interrogate her.