[ FIVE ] ✓

'° -----------'°

'° -----------'°

Johnny never thought he would return to his school like this.

He remembered talking to his old pals about it, how they might meet on reunions, then being disgusted over the fact that they would become smelly old men, he smiled, remembering how Tommy used to say "I'm immortal you dumbasses, I'm never going to get old."

"Yeah right bud." Johnny muttered, sticking another flyer onto the wall of the school. He desperately needed more students to pay the bills and rent of the dojo.

He continued to do the same until he reached the trophy case, his gaze travelling to Ali's photo on the middle shelf, bringing a sad smile on his face. He was about to stick a flyer when, "Johnny?! What do you think you're doing?" He turned around to see Daniel standing behind him, a flyer in his hand, his breathing was heavy as if he had just run a marathon and his eyes seemed extremely panicked.

Johnny smirked a little, "Advertising my dojo, you have a problem?"

"You brought back Cobra Kai? How could you? After all it did to us, to you?" Daniel asked incredulously.

"Look LaRusso, Cobra Kai is different now, we are not going by the same ways-"

"Yeah right, as if you could eve-" But before he could complete, his eyes went to someone or something behind Johnny and he pushed the flyer into his chest, muttering, "I don't have time for this, but we're not finished here." Johnny rolled his eyes and poorly mimicked him, "wE'rE nOt FiNisHeD hErE."

He then heard the empty hall echo behind him and looked back to find Y/n limping around the hall, alternatively checking the rooms and banging each door in frustration, he noticed some blood on her hands and clothes which he found oddly familiar. As she started to come closer, he could see tears staining her cheeks and several bruises on her face.

"Shit." Johnny mumbled, knowing that the situation might be serious, he dumped all the flyers beside the trophy case and raced over to her. Y/n heard someone coming and immediately shuffled a few steps back, "I'm sorry, don't hurt me." She said, her voice quivering. Johnny gulped, heart clenching on her state, "Kid, it's me." He said softly.

"Mr. Lawrence?" She questioned, "Yeah it's me." He confirmed and was surprised when the girl's tiny figure collided with his own, his flannel immediately wet by her tears, her shaking was not stopping and Johnny, still a bit taken aback, wrapped his arms around her.

"I- I need your help, Miguel he- he's, please just come with me." Y/n hiccuped.

"What happened to him?" He questioned, putting up a calm face but he was scared out of his mind as she just dragged him to the boys washroom where he found Miguel lying, unconscious, blood pooling around his stomach.

"I couldn't pick him up and he's not waking up at all." Y/n told him and Johnny immediately went into action, picking the boy up and carrying him to his car, Y/n closely behind. Johnny placed the boy in the backseat with Y/n who had not stopped crying as she grasped onto his hand like her life depended on it.