[ NINETEEN ] ✓

'° -----------'°

'° -----------'°

"All right, so you go over to this kid and beat his ass."

"Who're you assholes gonna beat up this time?"

Miguel, Demetri and Hawk yelped at Y/n's voice while Aisha got up and happily huged her best friend. Miguel threw Hawk a look and the boy simply shrugged in answer, plopping down on the ground in between Demetri's legs.

"No one babe, you know Hawk is Hawk." Miguel breathed out but Y/n wasn't convinced and gave him a sceptical look as she squeezed to sit between him and Aisha. Eli and Demetri rolled their eyes.

"What happened? You weren't at school today?" Miguel asked and Y/n turned to him, "What happened? Johnny happened." Se said, Miguel's eyes widened, "What did sensei do now?" Demetri and Eli shifted closer to the girl, interested in the conversation.

"He showed up at our house today and dad went ballistic. Apparently Louis, my dad's cousin, remember?" She prompted looking at Miguel.

"The one who has a crush on your dad's manager?" He asked and she nodded frantically.

"That one. He torched Johnny's car and said dad told him to do it and no-"

"No way!" Eli exclaimed, his chin on Demetri's thigh as he listened to the (h/c).

"That's not even half of it, now mom has grounded Sam because back when she was friends with Yasmine they were driving carelessly and happened to crash into, guess what?"

"No way."

"Don't tell me.."

"Was it?"

"Johnny's car!" They all exclaimed in unison except Aisha who gasped at something she saw in her phone.

"That little bitch!" She exclaimed in outrage, making all eyes turn to her.

"You remember the video I posted of me breaking that board?" She questioned, looking at the couple who nodded.

"Look what Yasmine commented."

Aisha stretched her arm to show the comment to her friends. It read, 'Impressive...can't believe the belt made it around your waist.'

"Piece of shit." Y/n muttered. "I gotta do something." Aisha said, retracting her arm.

"How about we kidnap her and have my boy Ricco tattoo 'bitch' on her face." Hawk piped up making all eyes turn to him.

"Dude, as much as I like the idea, it's a bit harsh, even for her." Y/n said, wincing.

"Yeah, calm down, Hawk." Demetri said, smacking his head lightly. Hawk's expression changed immediately from a smirk to a deadly glare.

"All right, I hear how you're saying it and I don't like it." He said, getting up from the ground. Y/n and Miguel simultaneously pushed their heads in their hands at the pair's bickering.