𝐯𝐢. 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 - 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

requested by ; @GeNiE_OmG ! tysm for requesting and i hope everyone enjoys it! :)

"I think it's sweet." Brody complimented. "You think so?" You double checked. "Definitely." She confirmed. She handed you back the stuffed animal you made for Minnie, it took you almost three months to perfect it; it was a calico cat with classic black button eyes, the stuffed animal is about the size of both of your hands. You examined the plush for any loose threads, eyeing the thing to make sure your sewing skills weren't completely horrible. "Are you sure it looks okay?? You're not saying it's cute just because we're friends right?" Brody sighed as she shook her head, "(Y/n)," She began in a stern tone. "If it looked like shit and I was lying to you, you'd be able to tell."

She was right. Brody was never really good at sparing people's feelings; she gets too fidgety after a while.

"Okay, okay. I get it." You murmured. "I just.. I want to make sure it's perfect—I mean it is going to be our year anniversary and all..." Your auburn-haired friend paused and placed both of her pale hands on your shoulders. "(Y/n)—Stop panicking. She's going to love it." You snorted at her comment. "Stop panicking? Really?" You smiled at her, "If anything you're the Queen of panicking. I'll be fine." She playfully shoved your shoulder. "Rude.." She remarked. "Thanks Brody. I'll let you know how it goes." Brody chuckles, "Yeah you better. I didn't put up with your whining for nothing." You jokingly rolled your eyes as you walked inside the dorms, nervously approaching Sophie and Minnie's door. You took a slow deep breath in then slowly exhaled back out as you anxiously clung onto the toy cat. You knocked on the door—silence—then after a few seconds you heard footsteps. The scratched up wooden door creaked open as your eyes met with pale blue ones. "Oh hey (Y/n)." The red-head greeted you; over the years you could spot that this twin was in fact Sophie—both girls had their hair styled slightly differently from one another.

"Are you looking for Minnie?" She questioned. "Yeah—I made this for her." You held the stuffed cat out for Sophie to see. Her eyes lit up in admiration. "Oh my God.. That's so cute!" She complimented. Your face became slightly flushed at the comment, it didn't help that she looked just like your girlfriend; you could only hope that Minnie's reaction would be the same. As you pulled the doll away she hummed in thought for a second before responding. "She's down in the music room, I think." The twin answered. "Okay—Thanks Soph." You replied as you walked down the stairs at a moderately fast pace.

As you reached closer towards the music room, you felt your heart beat faster and harder in your chest. You could hear a few chords be strummed here and there but they quickly silenced as your footsteps lightly echoed down the hall. Before you walked inside you held the toy with one hand behind your back, attempting to subtly conceal the gift. Making your way inside, you spotted in the middle of the room; Minnie holding her guitar, as her blue eyes connected with your (e/c) ones her face slowly broke out into a smile. "Hey." She greeted gently as she took a few steps towards you, kissing your forehead. "How's my most favorite person in the whole entire world doing?" You pretended to think for a second, "Hm.. I don't know, maybe you should ask Violet." You teased as she shook her head, playfully rolling her eyes at you. "Ha ha, funny." She replied sarcastically. Her freckled cheeks were dusted with a shade of light pink as she nervously bit her lip, Minnie took a hold of your free hand "Uh.. come. Sit here." She said, leading you to sit on the piano bench. Her hand felt slightly sweaty which only peaked your interest, you raised an eyebrow at your tense, yet cute, girlfriend. You hardly saw this side of her so it made this moment all the more special. "Don't laugh, okay?" She warned, but the nervousness in her voice only made it sound less threatening than it actually was. "I won't." You promised.

She carefully placed her fingers on the chords, as she began to strum the guitar she hit a sour note which forced her to pause her playing. "Ugh, fuck!" She cursed quietly at herself. She took a minute to make sure her pale fingers were on the correct chords; once you noticed her shoulders relax themselves she started the song back up again.

After a second you picked up the melody she was playing—it was an acoustic version of your favorite love song. You felt your face heat up but it wasn't until she started singing that you felt in that moment, your heart was captivated by this beautiful person right in front of you. Her voice entranced you completely, like a siren that lured the men at sea. Your eyes lovingly focused on Minerva as you noticed her starting to melt into the song even swaying a little while she played. Those beautiful light blue eyes of hers met your (e/c) eyes, Minnie began to blush but her voice never once faltered; She had this look in her eyes that spoke for her, as if to say "I am yours. No matter what." As she strummed the last note she let out a relieved sigh, her eyes looking from the guitar to your eyes. You didn't realize this but you were smiling basically the whole time. You were at a loss for words, "Wow.. Minnie." You began as you stood from your seat—then you realized you still had your gift to give. You felt a little embarrassed, Minnie performed one of your favorite songs and all you had to offer was a small plushie. "Uhm.. here—here you go." You held up the doll. You saw her eyes lit up at the sight of the toy, her short yet melodic laughter escaped her lips as her fingers brushed against yours to take the stuffed animal from your grasp. "This—This is a lot better than my gift." She noted as she examined it. You hastily shook your head, "No way! You did this amazingly grand thing for me and all I could do was give you a toy." You slightly frowned.

Minerva placed her hand on your cheek, caressing it with her thumb. "It's adorable. I love it (Y/n). And I love you. I love anything you give me and I'd still love you if you didn't get me anything at all." She whispered lovingly as she placed a soft kiss on your lips. Your face flushed at her words. "I love you too Minnie." You happily grinned. She slung her guitar over her shoulder as she held your hand to walk back into the courtyard with your friends; spending a bit of time with them before going back to your respective jobs.

"You know, this is basically our first kid." Minnie joked. You let out a chuckle, "We make cute kids then." You replied. "So you'll gladly make more?" She mischievously raised an eyebrow. "Don't say it like that! You make it sound so weird." You groaned. She quietly laughed to herself, "Sorry.. won't do that again."

Bonus Scene :

"Congratulations on the baby!" Louis exclaimed. "I'm an aunt?!" Sophie feigned a shocked gasp. "I am not babysitting that thing." Violet added. Marlon barged outside of the admin building, "Who the FUCK is pregnant?!" He shouted, fear evident in his voice which only caused you and the others on the couch to burst out laughing. Sophie held up the stuffed animal above her head. "Meet (Y/n) and Minnie's new addition!" He let out a heavy sigh of relief. "Thank fucking God—Allow me to remind you all to USE PROTECTION!" He shouted as he walked back inside with Rosie trailing behind him.

a/n ; hi yes i am back again after disappearing but i got motivation for this book again so let's pray i'll ACTUALLY post a lot more🙏