𝐯. 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 - 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲

( Requested by @GreenLemoni ! I hope you and everyone else enjoys ! :) )

You ran as fast as your legs could carry you. Each step felt more tiresome than the last. You clutched your injured arm. Someone raided your camp and slashed your shoulder as they tried to kill you but you managed to grab your bag and run away. You took a few turns and eventually slowed down to stop at a front of a gate. The raiders were no longer following you but the constant running wore your small twelve year old body out and you collapsed. "Louis! Marlon! Help!" was all you heard as your vision blotched to black.

Your eyes fluttered open as you slowly sat up and examined your surroundings. As you got up you felt the soreness of your legs from when you ran away from the raiders. "Ugh.. fuck." you mumbled to yourself as you examined your shoulder. It was patched up and didn't hurt as much. Soon you reached the doorknob and turned it slowly opening the door and checking for anyone or anything lurking in the halls. It was empty. You slowly crept out of the room and closed the door as quietly as you could. You walked down the stairs looking for the exit, there you finally found the two large doors leading the way out. As you took a step outside you examined your surroundings, there were actually people there! They didn't look dangerous but.. you couldn't take any chances. A tall blonde male with a mullet approached you. "You're finally awake." He spoke. You looked at him cautiously. "Who are you..?"

"I'm Marlon and welcome to Ericson's Boarding School for Troubled Youth." He announced with his arms spread wide open. You were confused. "Come on I'll give you the tour." he offered. As the two of you walked around he introduced you to a few others. "And this here is Willy, he's usually on lookout at the tower I showed you." He examined you curiously. Willy has never seen someone around his age in a long time, especially a girl. Your face heated up in embarrassment, you weren't used to this kind of attention. You quickly glanced at him and he ran off.

After the tour with Marlon, you sat down at a bench examining your surroundings once more. 'Is it really safe here?' you thought to yourself, you were afraid the raiders were going to come here too. "Hey." you heard someone say to the right of you. You looked up and it was the boy from earlier, Willy. "I.. uh.. I'm sorry I ran off. I'm not used to seeing someone around our age before." he admitted while scratching the back of his neck. You shook your head. "It's fine! Really.. I get it." you gave him a small smile. You could see a tint of pink run across his cheeks. "Can I sit here..?" he pointed at the seat beside you. You nodded. "Go ahead." you scooted so he could sit next to you. "I'm (Y/n).. by the way." he smiled at you. "I'm Willy!" he reintroduced himself.

The two of you actually had things in common. You both didn't really know your parents so you were raised by someone else. You both had to grow up fast to survive and surprisingly, you both missed school. "So you've lived here your entire life?"

Willy nodded. "Yep. The only other person around our age is Tenn. He doesn't really know how to do the tough shit like we do though. I think that's what's going to get him killed faster." You looked away from Willy. That comment made you feel.. weird. Not in a good way either. You didn't want to think about someone innocent dying so fast like that. "He can still be taught though. There's still time." Willy just shrugged. "Maybe.. I don't know." You decided to change the subject. "Willy, do you have any secret hiding spots you go to?" He thought for a moment then gave you a grin. "Definitely!" You both stood up as he grabbed your hand and led you to a hidden spot near the greenhouse.

You examined the unknown area. "Is it safe here?" you were afraid of any walkers possibly sneaking up on the both of you and chewing you up. "It's safe. Don't worry (Y/n)!" He climbed a ladder and gestured you to follow, you carefully climbed up as he sat down. You took a seat beside him. "What is this place?"

"The greenhouse. It used to be well kept before it got overrun by walkers and uh.. killed two of our friends.. Tenns sisters." You looked down in guilt. "Oh shit.. I'm sorry. I bet it used to be pretty." you smiled. He looked at you and gave you his goofy grin. "You're pretty." he realized what he said as he looked away. His cheeks and the tip of his ears turned red. "I-I'm sorry! I—" you cut him off by kissing his cheek. He settled down. "W-What was that..?" you gave him a smile as you blushed at your own actions.

"Calm down.. I think.. that was cute." He faced you and quickly gave you a peck on the lips. "Is that how they do it..?" he asked. You let out a small laugh and nodded. "I think so, I've never kissed anyone either." You slowly placed your hand on top of his. You both just decided to enjoy the view on top of the greenhouse. 'I think I'm going to like it here.' You smiled happily to yourself.