𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 - 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥

requested by ; @nfaskiez ! i'm sorry if it took a lil while to post but i hope you enjoy and tysm for the request :D

It's been a while since you spent any actual proper time with Violet. Lately Marlon has been getting you two on more chores with completely different schedules and if you were being honest, it was starting to get on your nerves. You missed your girlfriend and the guy with the cat carcass on his head was keeping you from seeing her. You weren't sure if it was on purpose or not since it started to become a pattern that you two wouldn't really pay attention to your given tasks; you've started to make her laugh a little more than usual but she'd get a little shy about letting you see her face whenever she smiled. Since Violet usual kept a serious composure, you felt special that you could make her smile so much.

After the week with separate chores were finally over; you decided to walk into Marlon's office to confront him about the schedule, you were unsure if this was a permanent change or just another one of his "punishments". You normally didn't have a problem with Marlon's decisions but the fact that you and Violet weren't given enough of a break to the point where you both barely spoke was an obvious issue.

You knocked on the door, hoping he wasn't as busy as he typically is. Through the closed doors you heard a 'Come in.' You walked inside and closed the door behind you as you steadily walked in front of his desk. "Need something (Y/n)?" He asked without looking up from his crucial notes that were spread out on his desk; As if he was expecting you. "I was just gonna ask if the schedules are permanent. 'Cause y'know.. I'd really prefer if they weren't." You added as you folded your arms across your chest. "I knew you'd ask about that." Marlon smirked as he finally looked up at you; Finally having a proper conversation with you. "Look, I know you and Vi started dating recently but you guys have been getting off task and we all need to do our part to keep the school going. You understand don't you?" You lightly scowled at his comment. "C'mon Marlon. I'm sorry we've been slacking off a bit lately but that's not fair! You let Louis goof around all the time and you don't tell him anything." You huffed. He was silent for a moment, he knows you got him there. "Look, I promise we'll work harder. I can't guarantee that we'll be completely focused all the time but we'll do more than we have been doing the past few days; before you assigned us different routines." Marlon searched into your (e/c) eyes, squinting his blue ones just to see if you were genuinely serious about doing better if he complied with your request. You weren't going back down and he knew this. Finally he let out a sigh in defeat, "Okay. Okay. You win. BUT you better stay true to your word. Or else next time the change will be permanent. No exceptions." Your face broke out into a smile, feeling triumphant. "Thank you so much!" he waved you off, a small grin on his face. "Yeah, yeah." You happily exited the room, excited to tell Violet the good news.

You opened the door to Violet's dorm; She was relaxed on her bed, back against the wall as she read a book. "Vi!" You called out as you jumped on her bed, her reaction was to laugh at your sudden childlike happiness. "Yeah? What's up?" The blonde asked; Her eyebrow raised, head tilted slightly. "I just finished talking to Marlon and I got our schedules back to normal. But we have to work harder if we want to keep it that way." You explained. Violet hummed as a response as she closed her book. "Then you need to stop distracting me." Your girlfriend teased. "I'll try my best but.. no promises." You quipped. She shook her head, letting out a humored snort. "Okay (N/n). Since we're free for the rest of the day, what do you want to do?" You thought hard, "What can we do today.." you mumbled in a low volume; Then an idea popped up in your head. "Ooh! I know! C'mon Vi, get up!" You hastily got up from her bed as she followed suit. You took a hold of her hand and walked out of her room together.

You dragged Violet into what used to be the art room. "Uh.. (N/n)? What are we doing here?" The obviously confused blonde beside you asked as you let go of her hand. "I was thinking.. we should make something together." You enthusiastically suggested. "Um.." She began as she scratched the back of her neck. "(Y/n).. You know how I feel about arts and crafts.." You gave her a small frown and reached for both of her hands, holding them together close to your chest. Looking into her green eyes with your pleading (e/c) ones. "Pleaase Viii.." You begged in that tone that made her blush, which worked. Her cheeks were flushed as she gazed shyly into your eyes. "Ugh.. fine..." She caved in. "Thank youu! You're the best." You complimented as you let go of her hands and gave her a quick peck on the lips. You heard her let out a thwarted groan behind you while you opened the door to the classroom.