𝐢. 𝐥𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 - 𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

This might be a little cliche but I hope you enjoy it!

You were out on watch outside the cabin when Luke walked up to you, "Hey (Y/N), Pete said we should go out and catch some fish for dinner." You were a bit confused, "But don't Nick and Pete usually go by the river together to do it?" He shook his head, "Pete thought you should try fishin' for once." "Oh.. alright then."

You two walked side by side in awkward silence. You never really talked to Luke much but you trusted each other. After all you helped them all escape Carvers camp. "So.. how far is the river?" You asked breaking the silence, "Oh uh.. it's close, we're almost there." A few more minutes of silence which felt like hours.

"Alright we're here." He finally says. "So what do we do?" You've never gone fishing with them so you're completely clueless. "Alright so first we grab one of these traps right? Second we...." You stop listening to what he's saying and stare at how the golden sunlight is hitting the left side of his face which makes him look like a God. You couldn't stop staring. Wait what the fuck is he saying? He keeps staring into my eyes with his beautiful brown ones..!

You can feel some heat rise to your cheeks on and on the tips of your ears whenever he made eye contact with you. Finally he stopped talking and he gave you the fishnet which caused you to snap out of your thoughts. "You try." is all you hear him say, Fuck.. what did he say?! You mentally hit yourself, angry that you didn't pay attention so you tried your best to wing it.

You walked to the river and slowly put the net in the water hoping you're doing this right. "Wait-Wait (Y/N) you're missin' somethin' you gotta watch your step-" You slipped and fell in the water grabbing Luke's shirt which caused him to fall in. A big splash was heard and you got up as quickly as you could, You saw Luke sitting in the river, "Luke! I'm so sorry! I-I really am!" You held your hand out for him and he smirked while he grabbed your hand but Luke pulled you back into the water and with a shriek you fell on top of him. He started laughing so much which caused you to smile and laugh along with him. It was nice to have moments like this with him.

You both helped each other up still a bit giggly from what happened in the river. He finally calmed down and took a deep breath and sighed with a big smile on his face. "Hey (Y/N).. Sorry I pulled ya into the water.." He said rubbing the back of his neck. You smiled at him, "Don't be.. it's my fault anyway, I basically started it by dragging you in when I slipped." Luke chuckled "Hope ya know that you're real cute when you blush." he said teasingly. You felt embarrassed.

"Luke.. can I tell you something?" "Yeah sure what is it?" You two stopped walking "When you were explaining.. I was.. I guess you could say admiring the view?" You said shyly, Luke smirked "I could tell.. your face was quite red it was cute." You looked down at the ground feeling even more embarrassed. "Since we're bein' honest.. Pete didn't send you and I to go down here, it was all my idea.. I just wanted some time alone with you.. because I like you."

Luke held your hand and you looked into his brown eyes while he looked into your (E/C) eyes. He stroked his hand through your (Short/Medium/Long) (H/C). He leaned a bit forward and you leaned in to fill the gap between you two, sharing a sweet kiss. It became a little heated for a few seconds until you realized it was getting dark. You two pulled away, "We should really be getting back to the cabin."

Luke held your hand, "Yeah alright."
You two walked side by side exchanging jokes towards each other on your guys' way to the cabin. You asked "Luke.. are we a thing now?" He pretended to think hard about this question. "Hmm.. that's a real hard question.. I don't know what to tell ya." You smacked his arm playfully, "Of course we are, I really like you (Y/N).. maybe even love." "Well I maybe even love you Luke." you two shared another sweet kiss before walking in the cabin.

Alright here's the first story for this little book thing. I hope you enjoyed it and if you want to request something go on ahead and I will try my very best to make it. See you guys later! Have a wonderful day/night!

𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍 ; 𝟤/𝟪/𝟤𝟤
sorry if this was a little cringy it was one of my first chapters😭 but they get better i promise