𝐢𝐯. 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 - 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

A/N; Yes it will hurt. Enjoy the angst! TW&CW// Mutilation, Blood, Swearing

You were captured.

You tried to fight the raiders the best you could but one of them knocked you out cold.

Your head throbbed with immense pain as you opened your eyes revealing that you were left on the cold floor of the cell.

Finally you remembered.. Louis was taken too.

"Louis..?" you croaked out. You slowly sat up, your headache started to come and go but you ignored it and cleared your throat. You spoke a little louder. "Louis??"

"(Y/N)!" You heard as you turned around and there he was. Trembling in the corner but you quickly crawled to him, throwing your arms around Louis. "Are you okay??" You asked, frantically searching for any wounds on him. "I'm fine.. I'm fine. I'm.. just so happy to see you." He smiled. Your (e/c) eyes started to fill up with tears, the fear of losing him was kicking in. He was in here because you weren't strong enough. You didn't fight hard enough, and now he's in here because of you.

"Hey.. it's okay.." Louis said as he pulled you into an embrace. "We'll get out of here. Clem and Vi will know what to do." You wiped your eyes and shook your head, "But it's my fault you're even in here Lou!" you cried, "I couldn't save you. I wasn't strong enough.. I let you down."

Louis' smile fell, he caressed your cheek and gave you a sad smile, "Don't say that (Y/n).. you were so brave out there and you did as much as you could, and these assholes will pay for it." His words made you feel slightly better as you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him in a tighter hug. How you missed the familiar feeling of the fuzzy part of the fabric in his coat pressed gently against your cheek. "I'll get us out here Lou. I promise."

You pulled away from your lover and examined the cell that enclosed the two of you. 'Is there a way out of here?! Come on (Y/n)! Think!' As you stood up you searched your pockets but of course. Nothing.

"Damn it," you groaned. "they took our weapons.. of course, they're not that fucking stupid." You mumbled to yourself. You began to walk towards the door to see who else was taken, "Hello??" you called out.

"(Y/n)??" Aasim called.  'Fuck.. they got Aasim?!' "Are you okay? Is anyone else there with you?" you asked, hoping that the answer would've been no but that was too much to ask for. He nodded his head with a frown on his face, "Omar is with me." With those words you felt sick, was this really happening? 'Did we really just get captured to fight for these fucking lunatics?!'

You turned around to see Louis walk towards the door and start to furiously pound against it. "Hey! Let us out of here! You're all fucking crazy!" He shouted. You quickly grabbed his wrist in an attempt to drag him away from the door so he wouldn't get into any more trouble but he wouldn't budge. He began to kick the door repeatedly while yelling profanities towards your captors. "Louis stop! Calm—"

"Quiet in there! Or it's goin' to get ugly!" An African-American woman with a cleaver held tightly in her hand shouted back, she glared at you and Louis. Her brown eyes piercing angrilly at your souls but Louis wouldn't have it. "Let us go you fucking assholes!" He continued, basically throwing a tantrum at this point. "Louis shut the fuck up!" Aasim shouted at him through the cell but Louis ignored it.

"You're all fucking cowards!" he spat. "Louis please! Stop!" you were practically begging at this point, "It's not worth it!" you cried out to him but he was too blinded by rage to listen to reason. Lilly came down with Minnie, who pounded on your cell door to shut Louis up, and it worked but he was still angry. He scowled at the women in front of you behind the cell door and the tension felt so thick you felt as if you could choke on it. Your heart began pounding as you quickly stood closer to Louis, your fingers slowly intertwining with his despite Louis' eyes not leaving Lilly's. You felt terrified. So terrified.

"Dorian. Pull the mouthy one out of his cell. I think he needs to be taught a lesson." she smirked. That smile of hers made you feel queasy. "No please!" You cried out as the woman ripped Louis away from you. You tried to follow him but the door was shut in your face and locked up tightly. Your hands were tightly gripping the bars as you started to sob, "Please, give him another chance he'll stop! Please! I take full responsibility!!" you shouted. You were begging for whatever was about to happen to suddenly stop—for someone to come and save you guys before it was too late.

But unfortunately, it didn't work like that.

The woman slammed Louis down, his chest hitting the ground with a thud and pinned him down. "Fuck you!" Louis shouted at Lilly. "You should've thought about that when you let this fucking moron scream his head off. But don't worry.. we'll take care of it." Lilly evilly grinned. The woman pulled out Louis' tongue, cleaver in hand.

"No—STOP!! PLEASE—"

But it was too late, with one swift motion the cleaver cut right through his tongue. Louis screamed in agony. You wailed loudly through the cell bars, your body filled with terror, as hot tears started to spill out of your eyes. You felt his excruciating experience, just by hearing and witnessing the disgusting display. You began to tremble. "You're all fucking MONSTERS!" you shouted. Lilly had a satisfied look on her face and it made your eyes widen in horror. Louis' tormented groans and whimpers filled the room, it was so painful—so agonizing to hear. It felt like it was going on forever.. but they finally opened the door and threw Louis inside.

His eyes were red, his mouth was still bleeding and he couldn't move. "Louis.." you whimpered. He slowly looked up at you, his sad, puffy brown eyes staring up at your reddened (e/c) ones and he jumped into your arms for comfort, placing his head into your chest and you broke down sobbing. You held onto him tightly. You failed him.. again. You would never hear him sing again. Those cheesy stupid love songs that he knows would always make you smile, even if you didn't want to. Louis' voice.. one of the things you loved.. you wouldn't ever hear that again, you wouldn't hear him say I love you, or scream at the top of the lungs that you are the most beautiful person he's ever laid eyes on, but most importantly.. you wouldn't hear his comforting words at night when you need them most. Louis' whole body was wracked with sobs and you held onto him tightly, heavily crying onto your lover;

"I'm so sorry Lou... You don't deserve this."

A/N; Hey!! I've been dead but I'm gaining motivation to write again! If you'd like I'll write a happy Louis one to cheer you guys up after this one :( I hope you enjoyed reading this and I'll probably update some older chapters as my writing style is (hopefully) getting better! :)