𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 - 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

wooo another angst chapter🙏 poor lou😭
requested by ; @-STRXWBXERRY ! ty for requesting and i hope you like the chapter! :)
cw ; blood, some description of torture

You shivered on the cold and dirty floor of the cell, it was eerily silent, the only noises you could hear was the sound of the unknown area creaking here and there along with the hushed sound of water; as you realized what just happened your mind immediately landed of your friends and your current whereabouts, ' Is everyone okay? Are the kids safe? Did anyone die? Where exactly am I?? ' You carefully stood up, your head still slightly throbbing from the impact of the gun knocking you out. You let out a pained groaned, attempting to feel how badly it might've been bruised but only winced at the touch. Then you remembered, you did see someone get taken..

Louis.

Panic began to rise in your chest as you looked around in the cell. It was dark but the moonlight was able to shine light onto a familiar boot with its signature cuffed pant leg. "Oh my God." you whispered as you quickly made your way to the body, kneeling down and examining the dark boy in front of you. As you hesitated to touch him you noticed he was still unconscious. You couldn't leave him like this so you carefully placed his head onto your lap to provide at least a bit of comfort. For both you and Louis.

You tenderly caressed his cheek to calm you down, even trying to count each freckle on his face to distract yourself from reminding yourself that you're stuck inside this prison. Unfortunately, you felt yourself grow tired once again, your eyes fluttering shut but forcing yourself to keep them open; afraid that if you fell asleep Louis would ripped away from you. ' Stay awake (Y/n). Louis needs you. ' You repeated over and over again. The familiar sensation of worry washed over your entire body, but before you could feel the anxiety start up again you felt Louis stirring in his sleep. A deep sigh of relief escaped your lips as he let out quiet groans, slowly rising up from your lap, his hand delicately touching his forehead. "Louis! Are you okay?" You whispered, afraid to alert any possible guards nearby. He shook his head, "Yeah, I'm okay. My head just hurts a little." He croaked. "Ugh.. my throats a little dry. Suppose they didn't leave any refreshments for their guests?" He asked as an attempt to lighten up the mood, you did give him a small, warm smile meaning it did work for a second but that smile faded soon after you realized you weren't sure if you two were the only ones taken. "You need to sit down Lou. Here, let me help you." You offered as you stood up, but you rose from your spot a little too quick causing you to feel lightheaded but you ignored it as you helped carry him onto the nearby bed. It definitely wasn't comfortable but it was better than the ground.

"Thanks." He said, his brown eyes glistened with fear but he didn't let that feeling overlap his warm smile. You could tell he was trying to be brave for you just as you were trying to be brave for him, "Just rest here for a bit, I'm going to see if there's a way out." He nodded as his smile slowly disappeared, his head turned from your frame down to the ground before him, his shoulders falling alongside the action.

You took steady and inaudible steps towards the cell door; peering through the bars to see if there was anyone else nearby. To your surprise there weren't any guards which left you confused. "Would this be easier than I thought?" You hummed quietly to yourself. Before you could begin to plan out your escape you spotted a figure across from you stand up. You recognized the plaid jacket; Aasim.

"Holy shit—Aasim!" You whispered yelled, his head snapped at your direction, brown eyes widened before he eased up seeing your face. "(Y/n)? You too?" He questioned. All you could do was raise your shoulders, head tilted slightly then dropped them back down, as if to say "Yup, it is what it is I guess." He whispered something to someone, your stomach filled with anxiety once again. "Who.. who else got taken?" You asked, carefully. "Omar. His leg is still pretty fucked up from that bullet." He replied, his tone hushed. You heard the bed creak lowly to your left as you turned your head to see Louis make his way to the door. Aasim's face fell, "Is there anyone else with you?" He asked. You shook your head, "No. Just Lou and I." You replied as you delicately entangled your fingers with Louis', wanting to ease any tension that you both felt. "Shit." He muttered. "Clem and Violet will know what to do. They'll find us, somehow." You added, trying to give everyone some hope. "She's right, we shouldn't draw any attention to ourselves and we shouldn't tell them anything about the school." Omar suggested, but Louis' face scrunched up in frustration. "But we can't just sit here!" You were taken aback by the comment. "Louis. I know I said I'll find us a way out but—" "No! Who knows how long we'll be here for! I don't doubt Clem and Vi will have any trouble getting us out of here but we at least need to meet them halfway." He said as he retracted from your touch. "Lou, please. We don't know who these people are or what they'll do. You saw how they shot Omar! I don't think they'd be afraid to do something worse.." You whispered, fear transparent in your voice. "I'm sorry (Y/n), I really am.. But I can't just take this." he finalized as he began to kick the door repeatedly. "Hey! I'd really fucking appreciate it if you could just open the fucking DOOR!" He shouted as he continued his booming stomps against the door. He continued to shout profanities until we heard heavy footsteps hastily walk closer to the cells. "What the fuck is going on down here?!" The short-haired woman growled. "You know, I wouldn't be so damn loud if you would just let us OUT and leave us the fuck ALONE!" Louis snapped. "I'm sorry but I'm can't do that," Lilly replied sarcastically. "I need you and your friends for my community. You understand don't you? We have a really good thing going here and you'd see that with your own eyes if you weren't so goddamn stubborn." She huffed.