Before we begin.......

I know I'm only just starting with only a few followers, so I'm gonna take a minute to brainstorm what I'm going to be doing with this story. I may even make a series of books with all of the 4 original seasons from the games and make at least one season with my own ideas to continue after season 4 with a season 5. If everything goes well and if my brain can keep up I'm going to continue to make more seasons (books) until my brain can't keep up anymore and move on. Before you move on with your life I would like to say that this idea was inspired by FriendlyNeighborhoo2 CrocLord15 KadenR24 SSJ_Warrior TheDuck1 herbalmite97 and last but not least RyeWrld. You guys may not have told me the inspiration I needed to start my own stories, but you told me with all of your stories that I have read throught the last 3 months I've been using this app. I've always wanted to see a good fanfic or at least somewhat a continuation of the series ever since Telltale went bankrupt, but thanks to you guys these last 3 months have been quite the adventure. Be sure to check out all of these amazing story tellers. Jesus I type a lot. Sorry about that. Anyway weather your up to date or reading this months or years later, I hope you enjoy my Walking Dead Clementine X Male Readers series. Peace out my homies.