Chapter 21

I had to put the 21 meme up there don't @ me. See what I did there? No? I'll stop. Anyway just checking to see how my readers are enjoying the book so far. I'm trying my hardest to put references in here, but im just god awful at it. I don't remember everything I've watched that I would want to add as a refrence. My brain just can't do that, but I will still try to get some in here and maybe a funny joke every now and then. Season 2 will have more for sure due to massive planning on it. I hear that season is 2 is the most favored season out of all the 4 seasons, and for me I just don't know which one. Season 2 is definitely up there, but it's seasons 2 or 4. The only reason I'm leaning more on season 2 and not 4 because they only put 4 episodes for season 4. Why couldn't they have just put 5 episodes like they did with every season? They could have easily done it. I also wish there was at least 1 DLC for each season. What they could of done is made a whole DLC side story where one episode came out each season and when your done with the original story they do all the DLC one by one on each season. To me that would have been cool what you guys think? Anyway I've talked enough. ON WITH THE SHOW!

Lee's POV

We seemed to have stop which must mean we made it to where we needed to be.

Vernon: This should be it. We're right underneath the center of Crawford, the old school should be directly above us.

Lee: Okay, people, this is it. Remember the plan. We stay quiet, we stay hidden, and we stay together. We find what we need and we get the hell out before anyone even knows we're there. Got it?

Everyone nods. I then look down at the kids.

Lee: And that part about staying close? That goes double for all three of you.

They all nod.

Lee climbs up the ladder.

Lee: Can't get a good look above with the cover on.

Kenny: No shit. (Believe it or not this is some sort of a refrence)

Lee removes the manhole cover.

Lee: Let's go.

Everyone gets out of the sewer and hides in the bushes near a building.

Aiden: Doesent seem like anybody is here.

Vernon: Where is everybody? There should be guards patrolling.

Kenny: What, are you disappointed?

Vernon: It's just strange, is all.

Christa: I think I see one. Over there, by the door.

Lee: Okay, me, Aiden, and Kenny'll sneak up, try to take him out quiet. The rest of you wait for our signal and then follow us over. Everybody got it? Okay, Aiden and Kenny, let's do this quiet. No shooting unless there's no other choice.

Kenny: Right behind you.

Aiden: We got your back.

I nod as we all sneak over to the guard as I hold my hatchet in position. The guy turns around reavling himself to actually be a walker.

Lee: What the fuck!

I quickly slice it's head kicking him off my hatchet. We all look at eachother a little suprised. Molly walks up pulling her hoodie off.

Lee: What the fuck is a walker doing inside here!?.

We then hear more walkers behind us as we all panic on where to go.