Chapter 14

Wassup guys since we are now here, that means the votes are in, however if I get more votes before I publish the chapter that I will still count those votes, so now you know for next time! Anyhoo on with the story!

Lee's POV

By the time Y/N was done with his song almost everyone was passed out either by exhaustion or by his soothing voice. I ain't gonna lie it actually made me feel sleepy, the same can also be said for Clem as she passed out with her head on Y/N's shoulder to which he slowly and calmly guides her head on his lap.

Kenny: Lee we gotta talk can you come up here please.

Lee: I stand up and make my way to the front of the RV.

Lee: What's up?

Kenny and Duck look at each other making me feel a little uneasy.

Lee: Are you guys feeling alright?

Kenny: Where fine Lee, it's something else.

Lee: What?

Kenny: It's has something to do with Max, Clyde, and Jericho.

Lee: What about them?

Kenny: I think Lily had something going on, but then she let Carley get to her head and she fucked it all up, she could possibly still be with us right now if she hadn't done what she did.

Lee: What makes you think they did it?

Kenny: Think about it Lee. They never opened up to any of us even tho we did, they always distance themselves and only talk to each other, or Aiden, or Y/N. Now I know that's not a whole lot to go on, but it's all we got since you and Lily where the only ones investigating on the matter.

Katjaa: All were saying is be careful around them. We know they are Y/N's brother's friends but--

Lee: Guys.

Katjaa: What else is there to do! We just thought you should know.

Kenny turns his head for a second to look at me.

Kenny: It's important for us to stay honest with each other.

Katjaa: Anyway if you can let Y/N know we'd appreciate it.

I nod my head as I head back to sit down in front of Y/N as I was about to say something he holds his hand up to stop me from speaking.

Y/N: I heard everything Lee. You don't need to say anything.

Lee: Y/N I--

Y/N: I'm not saying I agree with what their saying. I hope they are wrong, but I can't rule out the possibility. I'll help you keep eyes on them until we know for sure.

I nod my head as I begin to hear little droplets of water hit the sink. I look down at the floor for a moment reminiscing over everything that has happened in the last 2 hours. We where just fine at the Motor Inn with not many worries, besides Kenny and Lily always at eachothers throats, but at least we don't have to worry about that anymore. I hear Clem take a breath I believe as I look up and what I saw was horrible. Y/N and the others are dead as Clem jumps on me as a walker.

Lee: CLEM FUCK! WHAT HAPPENED, OI SHIT! GET OFF OF ME!

Clem was just about to bite my neck until I opened my eyes and realized it was just a nightmare. Y/N and Clem where still asleep, but everyone else was awake.

Kenny: We got something up ahead.

Aiden: What is it Kenny?

Clyde: I hope it's not anymore bandits.