Chapter 9

If you guys have any song requests be sure to comment on what song you would like to hear and I'll try to squeeze it into a chapter! I'll also put the name of the person who requested the song!!!

Lee's Pov

Lee: That was really good Y/N. You seem to have gotten more comfortable rapping a little faster then usual. I remember 3 months ago you only sang at your own pace, but now your over here rapping a whole paragraph within seconds.

Y/N: Oh you think that is fast, just wait until you hear what I have been working on the last 3 months. It is a very difficult one, but I am getting somewhere with it.

Carley: Well I for one can't wait to hear it. I may not have been a huge fan of rap in my time, but at this point any music is good music, and you Y/N have a serious talent for it.

Y/N: Thanks Carley and you too Lee.

Y/N's Pov

I have been seeing Lee more as a father these last  3 months and the feeling is mutual for Carley, except oviously she is more like a mother to me. They have always been there for me like I wished my own parents was. Although it took the end of the world to get it, I am still extreamly greatful to have meat up with the haldful of people I ended up with. Especially Clementine. We have grown closer in the 3 months time. I have learned a little about her parents. Like their names being Ed and Diana. She tells me stories about the places they would see and she even used to have a recorded video of when her treehouse had an enexpected guest that turned out to be a squirrel. She wanted to say hi to it, but her mother didn't want her to scare it away to get more footage of it. I haven't really told her much about my parents considering how much of shitheads they were. I did however told her more about my uncle. We just made it to the Dairy farm, and the only thing I see is the electric fence they mentioned and nothing else as a line of defense.

Andy: Here it is. Saint John Family Dairy. You can see how we kept this place, so safe.

Mark: The fence really keeps them out?

Andy: You betcha. They fry like bugs in a zapper. Where pushing 40,000 volts through that thing with generaters and amps.

Carley: I am going to assume that's a lot.

Y/N: It's enough to kill an elephant, so do not touch it unless you wanna become rib eye steak.

Lee: Yea with that in mind we have kids in our group. Doesen't seem stable to leave them near a lethal fence.

Andy: Oh don't worry about that. We got plenty to keep them entertained.

Carley: This place looks untouched. You'd never know if the rest the world is in ruins

Andy: It's worth protecting. Hence all the juice.

???: I thought I saw yall with company coming down the drive.

Andy: Guys. This is our mama.

Mama: I'm Brenda Saint John and welcome to the Saint John Dairy.

Andy: This here is Lee he's from Macon.

Brenda: Some of our old farmhand are from Macon. They grow them good there.

Andy: We can't forget about the kid mama. He is actually quite the singer we heard on the way here.

Brenda: Is that true young man. You sing?

Y/N: I guess you can call it singing, but I sing in a different form.

Andy: I haven't heard of it, but I sure liked it back there.

Brenda: What form do you sing in?

Y/N: Well it's more like I sing a different genre. What I do is called rap.