Chapter 7

Lee's Pov

After that amazing rap song by Y/N which I'll admit even with all the swears it sounded cool to me. It seems Clem was satisfied with it too.

Lee: Well then whats going on here. I found you guys these, now eat up, you two will need your strength.

Y/N and Clem: Say less/ Thanks Lee

Clem: Say less?

Y/N: I grew up in a bad neighbrhood and I am apart of the rap community. Being around them a lot I learned their slang. I say them almost all the time so sorry if my bad influence rubs off on you.

Lee: Who says you would be a bad influence.

Y/N: Everybody I've ever meat.

Clem: Not us Y/N. Were not like that.

Y/N: Yea I remember.

Lee: I will be back guys. I gotta help that boy Glenn at the motor inn, I am going to hold onto the walkie talkie for now Clem. I'll take good care of it.

Kenny: You taking Carley with you?

Lee: Yea, she seems the only one capable besides you, and actually can go.

Katjaa: His son needs his parents right now after that little scrap.

Lee: I know, I didn't mean anything by it.

Carley: Are we going or what?

Lee: Lets go.

Me and Carley leave to go help Glenn at the motor inn.

Motor Inn

We made it to the Motor inn to find Glenn hiding out in a ice mahchine hiding from some walkers and he heard a survivor upstairs trapped in one of the hotel rooms. It didn't sit well with me to leave her, so we decided to help her out.

Lee: We need to take them all out quietley. The slightest sound could send them all right to us.

Carley: Guess this gun is useless then.

Lee: It's for emergencies, so its not useless. It's much more important now.

Glenn: Lets get on with it then.

Timeskip to hotel room.

We cleared all the walkers and got a fire axe in the process. The girl didn't want to come out, so I tried kicking the door down until she finally decided to come out after one kick. She was bit and Glenn was shocked cause he thought she said that Glenn was bitten. Now I have a choice to give her the gun or not.......

Lee: Carley. Give her the gun.

Carley: You can't be serious?

Lee: She's dying Carley, she wont make it back. I am sorry, but there is no happy ending to this.

Carley: Your right.

Hotel Girl: Thank you so much, I am sorry it's come to this.

Lee: You guys go on, we still need the gun.

They leave as me and the girl say goodbye to each other before she shoots herself. We then made it back from the Motor Inn and I had just gotten the keys for the pharmacy, but at the cost of breaking the padlock and the walkers on our tail again. The pharmacy alarm didn't make things any better.

Lilly: Oh, no.

Lee: Oh Shit!

Lilly: We gotta hurry.

The walkers quickley surrounded the building and Kenny was on his way to get his truck with the fire axe. The walkers were almost through the door, so I stepped in to help hold it.