Chapter 5

Just so you guys know I tend to be busy at times so I apologise for the long wait on chapters. I am also still trying to figure out where I am going with this. Not only do I have to make up completly fresh dialog for Y/N, but also adding in the spice to the story like plot, characters, backstory, character development etc. it goes on and on and it's not fucking easy let me tell ya. Anyways I will try to squeeze as much time as I can to writing this. I wanna have at least one story or one set of stories done cause I have already gone this far even tho I havent gotten anywhere at this point, but well get there. I will sure do my damndest to see this through to the end. BACK TO THE GRIND!!!

Y/N Pov

I had no idea how long I was lost in thought for, but apparently long enough to where Clem and Lee have already managed to move the desk blocking the pharmacy door, but it seems its locked, as Lee tried to open the door but it won't open.

Y/N: I'll help Clem move the desk against the wall while you figure out what to do with that door.

Lee: You got it and thanks Y/N.

Y/N: No sweat Lee.

Lee: Nice of you to finally join us tho. You were really out of it when I asked about your dad.

Y/N: Yea sorry about that... I don't really like to talk much about my dad because he...

I was thinking on how I should tell Lee and Clem about my dad, or my parents for that matter. I never really talked about them since they would just beat me if I told anybody about what happens at home.

Clem: Y/N Your spacing out again.

Y/N: Jesus sorry about that. I never spaced out this much.

Lee: You don't have to tell us if you arent ready.

Y/N: Naw I am as ready as I ever will be. I've had to carry this crap all my life and I wanna get rid of it.

I take a deep breath as I wanna tell them through rap, but I don't think that will help them understand at least not yet. They need more knowledge on my word play and what they mean.

Y/N: My parents where nothing, but a bunch of stuck up, grade A, completly poor excuses of human beings I have ever had to deal with. They where never there for me. They were only there when they felt like they absolutely had to help me, like take me to school, cook me food, fix anything that I have no knowledge of, take me to the doctors, the stuff that don't mean much to ones mental health. 24/7 of constant fear of what my parents would do to me next. All those sleepless nights. The bruises, scrapes, tears. What gets me the most is the mental abuse. No matter what I said or did it was either ignored or I would get ridiculed over it because to them I was nothing, but a waste of sperm, who just fortunatley came out and they did not have the money or the insurance to get rid of me. I don't see how that's possible when we lived in a modern house and he had enough money to afford a nice car and go partying and drinking almost every night and expect me to learn anything about the actual beauty of life, but in reality 1 there is way too much shit garbage then there is beauty in this world, and this apocalypse was just the icing on top of the fucking cake. My mother was there for me mentally sometimes. When I need her to be there the most she was never there. Always acted as the victim. Make it seem like its always my fault and I have a problem comprehending shit. Last I checked I wasen't the one that said "hey lets go around and fool around with whatever man I think I can bag and trust A MAN OF ALL PEOPLE, especially ones who are mentally unstable" and end up having me out here dealing with this now, but even tho I hate them dearly for this cursed life I can say that its already turning around in a weird way.

I look at both of them and smile wide for them to see which I don't ever do with new people unless I am starting to gain some trust with them. I already trust Clem obviously we both agreed to that since her treehouse. Lee so far has been a real nice guy to me so far. He already agreed to look after me and Clem until we find her parents if thats even possible. I have doubts, but I will not shatter Clem of that hope yet. There is always a chance, and Clem will eventually will want to take that chance if its there plain and simple. I was once like that and once someone her age is set on something, they wont hesitate to take her chances looking for them herself..........

And when that time comes I will be there by her side to protect her. Knowing her she will find some way around me. I just got this strange feeling she will become very bossy and have a very tight leash around my neck. (Nothing kinkey or anything you pervs)

Y/N: I got to meet you guys and, so far you two have been the kindest too me since the start of this whole thing. Ik its only been like a day or so, but I can already just tell all three of us are gonna get along nicley.

Clem: Y/N, I am so, so, so, sorry that your parents did those horrible things to you. I could never imagine my parents ever doing those things to me. It must have been hard for you growing up. I am glade I meat you too during the start of all this.

Lee: That was one heck of a speech kiddo. You werent kidding when you said you needed to let it out. I agree on all three of us getting along nicley. You are one hell of a kid Y/N. A kid your age sounding more like an adult then most I already know then they know what their talking about.

Y/N: I had to file both my parent's bank statements consitintley. Does school teach you how to do that? Hu?

Lee: ...

Clem: ...

Y/N: Nobody? Didin't think so.

OMFG CAN YOU GET PAST THIS ALREADY BY THIS POINT YOUR MAKING A MINI ARC IN THE DRUG STORE ALONE JUST BY TALKING A SHIT TON LIKE THEY DID IN FEAR THE WALKING AND NOBODY LIKED THAT BORING SHIT! IT TOOK THEM LIKE WHAT 4 OR 5 EPISODES TO FINALLY SHOW ONE WALKER AND THE FIRST DEATH TO A WALKER!?!?

Ahem, I am deeply sorry this is just my fingers and brain on auto pilot. I did mean what I siad tho! Except for Travis I actually liked his character and the drug addict and OBVIOUSLY Morgan and Dwight.

Lee: Yea I got nothing. You got me there kid.

Y/N: Lets get outta here I don't think you gonna be able to find what you need to open that door from in here.

Lee: Yea I agree. Lets go.

We exit the room

I apologise we are still only this far, I will be speeding this up. I am writing a little too much dialog for Y/N, so I am going to slow it down on him a little. Anyway plz accept this chapter as something that I did post and nobody can say I don't publish. Appreciate it guys. Peace out my homies!!!