Chapter 26

3rd Person Pov

Y/N, Kenny, Lee, Omid, Ben, and Aiden are currently heading over to the Marsh House with Y/N and Lee leading the group. They managed to find a section of the city that hasent been overrun with walkers yet, but that can change at any second, so they keep their guns out just in case. Y/N however found a bo staff lying around the street not to long ago and was doing spin tricks with it.

 Y/N however found a bo staff lying around the street not to long ago and was doing spin tricks with it

Lee: Since when did you know how to do that?

Y/N: Since I started training on how to properly use a bo staff before the apocolypse.

Kenny: You are just full of suprises aren't ya kid?

Aiden: You don't know the half of it.

Y/N: Awww come on Aiden I wasent that annoying.

Aiden: You where the most frustrating little shit I've ever had to deal with.

Y/N: Well you aint exactly a peach tree either yourself Tom Hanks.

Aiden: Oh god you still remember that?

Y/N: I told you that memory lives in my mind rent free.

Omid: What you guys talking about.

Y/N: Adien here once thought it would be a good idea to throw a party at uncle Tromane's house and take some of his stashed alcohol from the 80's and Aiden here became the drunken knock off of Tom Hanks and he went viral.

Aiden: It died down after a while, but it was the most famous I ever got. The video even got a comment from Tom Hanks himself.

Ben: What did he say?

Aiden: Do I need to file a lawsuit?

The whole group laughs at the little story as they come across another block and hear a noise from down a alleyway.

???: HELP! Please help me!

It's a little girl around Y/N's age and height with Brown hair up in a ponytail and her bangs are a little frizzy. She wears a plain black shirt with jean shorts and black boots.

Y/N is the first to reach her.

Y/N: What's going on?!

???: Please it's my parents. They need medical help.

Y/N: I'm still learning in that field, but I might be able to do something.

Lee and Kenny plan to interject, but Y/N cuts them off.

Y/N: Lee, Kenny, you two and Aiden go on ahead. Omid, Ben, with me!

Ben: Im good to go.

Omid: So am I. This way we have an even squad.

Y/N: You guys sure your up for this?

Omid: Please it's not like I haven't gotten my hands dirty before.