𝕽𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕 𝕬𝖉𝖛𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕷𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖔𝖓 𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖙

Weakness. 

That was all William felt in this moment. 

Absolute and utter weakness. 

His arms were wrapped around Kate's body, and head resting on her shoulder, as they both rocked back and fourth. Slowly and methodically. Soft sighs escaped both their mouths. 

It felt like his shoulders were holding up a building, by the amount they were drooping. His eyes were shut. Not like that would make a difference. His body was trying it's absolute best to dissolve the vervain that he ingested. And as a side effect, his vampiristic abilities were null and void. 

So all he could do, was sit there, and listen to taunts of the Tracksuits. 

Kate on the other hand, felt the complete opposite. 

Her heart was beating outside of her chest, while her mind was clouded with one thought. 

The guy she was the tiniest bit attracted to, had his arms wrapped around her body. 

His giant hand, with ridiculously long fingers, completely encased her relatively small ones. His arms were wrapped around her torso, and his front was pressed against her back, while the hot breath from his nose and mouth, tickled her neck, causing butterflies in her stomach. Every now and then, his muscles would contract and flex, likely due to the stinging pain of vervain, and it did nothing to reduce her nerves. Everywhere his body touched hers, clothing or not, electricity would erupt. 

Yes she was concerned for his well being. In fact, she made a note to turn and look at him, every five minutes. But most of his pain had subsided, and he wasn't writhing and convulsing on the ground anymore. 

"I love it bro, look at Hawkeye.", a cackling voice said. 

"Where's your arrows now bro? Big strong Hawkeye riding 'prony'." The vampire winced at the mispronunciation of the word 'Pony'.

After a while, the rides stopped. 

"They should smile more, this is fun for us too, you know?" 

"We're not smiling, because it is fun for you, bro.", snarked the Stark, his voice groggy and raspy.

Everybody ignored the man, except Kate, who giggled slightly, before receiving a glare from her idol. 

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! OHH!", they groaned, as the rides finally came to halt. William let out a relieved sigh, only to turn into a groan at the next comment. 

"Again. Enrique Again.", the bigger man said. "Come on." 

"Great.", Kate commented monotonously. 

"Yes.", the older archer spoke in mock enthusiasm.