𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖙 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒?

"KEEP MY WIFE'S NAME OUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!" 

That was the voice that brought the two young vigilantes from the delicious meal they were having. 

A hot dog. 

They two simultaneously took another bite while looking at the commotion. 

Said commotion was two men brawling on the sidewalk, while a woman tried to push both of them away. Everyone gathered had their phone out and were recording the fight. The person who had screamed at the top of his lungs, had punched another man for offending him. 

"Should we...... stop them?", Kate questioned, but she was kinda disinterested. 

"No. The cops are about 29 seconds away.", replied William, with matching disinterest. 

"You can hear them." 

"Yup." 

"Okay", the Bishop girl shrugged her shoulders, before intertwining their fingers and beginning to walk away. 

"Let's go babe.", she said without thinking, and internally winced. Why did she have to say that? She could have just said Liam. She didn't have to embarrass herself. They weren't even dating. Technically, but still. He probably thinks she's a weirdo. 

Those were the thoughts going through Kate's mind. 

William's mind, however, was a different story. 

He was blushing like mad. Like a freshly washed tomato. 

His stomach did more flips than an Olympic athlete. 

Currently, he was way too flustered to even say anything, while spontaneously melting into a puddle of goo on the inside, so he just let Kate guide him through the streets of New York, his Japanese Katana slung around his back, enclosed in a metal sheath. Kate had also carried her weapon of choice, the bow, with her. 

Both weapons slightly bounced with each step. 

A man, dressed in a suit, was standing aimlessly in the sidewalk. The suit was simple enough, Black jacket and trousers, white dress shirt, and a plain black tie. His hair was messily combed, with a small chunk falling elegantly on his forehead. With his light stubble, he could very easily pass as an everyday bloke.