𝖀𝕾𝕭𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕯𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖑𝖊𝖘

The vehicles in pursuit of the three vigilantes came to an abrupt halt, at the sight of one of the cars getting blown up by a 60 feet tall arrow. 

William was standing shoulder to shoulder with his partners. When the tracksuits stepped out of their vehicles, he pulled his Katana into a hanging right stance, the steel making several whipping sounds in the process. The sunlight glistened on the Japanese weapon, causing a heavy glare to bounce off of it. The metal was so polished that in broad daylight, it appeared to be a flashlight. His eyes showed determination, but on the inside, he was squealing like a little girl, at getting his hands on the incredible weapon. 

Clint handed one arrow to Kate before saying, "Here, take this. Both of you cover me." He ran forward. 

"A USB arrow? What am I supposed to do with this? CLINT?!", she called out, but the archer didn't hear her, being deaf. "God I hope you have a dongle arrow to make this useful.", she mumbled, earning a snort from the Katana wielder. 

"I have an idea. Pretend that it is a very dangerous arrow.", the vampire offered, and the female archer rolled her eyes, probably wondering why she didn't think of that. 

"Oh look, you're not entirely useless." 

That elicited an eyeroll from the Stark, but he didn't reply. 

"DON'T MOVE! YOU DO NOT WANNA SEE WHAT THIS ARROW DOES! TRUST ME!", she threatened emptily. The tracksuits didn't stop, only slightly intimidated. 

"Do you really want a re-run of what happened back at the warehouse? Especially you?", he added the last part to the man he stabbed with an arrow. 

Everyone froze in their spot. Fear spread across their bodies, and their pulse quickened, pupils dilated. The two vigilantes smirked at their reaction, loving the power they held. 

Unfortunately, the arrow Kate had drawn, mistakenly launched, hitting the big man square in the chest, yet he stood there unaffected. 

The illusion broke, and they all drew their guns. 

"Crap.", both said at the same time. Honestly, it was as if the two shared the same mind.

Clint came running towards them, grabbed Kate, and motioned William to follow them. The vampire realized the plan, and jumped off the bridge, head-first. 

He flew underneath the overpass, the purple trail shadowing him, and dug his sword into the roof of a passing by train. The Katana made a giant, screeching slash on the metal, grabbing the attention of the passengers, who looked at the protruding weapon with a nonchalant expression. 

"My grandma's nails are bigger than that.", one commented. 

And in classic New Yorker fashion, the crowd went back to typing on their phones, laptops, or just napping.