Incognito Poison

Anne (narrating):
So I supposed you want to ask me what happened to my soulmate. Since, y'know, the whole "soulmate and rival are each written in a wrist" is SUPER RELEVANT in the society we live in. Well, I'll tell you alright.

I'm actually super confused about this whole thing and I can't give you a straight answer.

You see, when I was a baby the nurse checked my wrists and saw the same name written on both of them. She alarmed my mother and told her if she wanted to execute me (weird, I know). Thankfully my mother is forgiving and that's why I'm not dead right now.

Apparently, I was the first registered case of that so-called "curse" happening, I'm often called a "phenomenon", a "freak" and covering the names won't help. Because everyone knows me.

Wondering who the fucker's name is? Oh, I'll tell you alright.

"Sasha Waybright." The nurse and my mom mumbled in sync. I've never seen her. I imagine her like a 5'2 foot tall, dark skinned girl, with green eyes and curly black hair. She is always in my mind, and I have a strong hatred towards her for 1.-Ruining my life while remaining anonymous and 2.- Because she didn't become as well known as I did.

As I stared at the roof in the middle of the night, the only thing I could think of was her.

"Sasha Waybright" I mutter, "I'm gonna kill you".

Anne (narrating):
So today I've got a new music class after school because my mom says it's "about time I meet my soulmate". I don't want to meet her. I fucking hate her. I swear to god if I ever saw that motherfucker I will shove my foot so far up her-

I was so lost in my thoughts I accidentally bump into a blonde girl.

"Hey, watch it freak!" She hissed at me. "Rude" I thought. She tied her hair and walked on.
After I started to make my way to school again, I noticed something.
Her wrists.

It's Sasha Waybright.