During your sickness days

Garnet/ruby & sapphire:

She's never really "garnet" with you both, since they usually split up to become your ice and heat pack most of the time for hours on end.

However, unbeknownst to you; they're actually very worried about you, to the point they have difficulties fusing back into garnet.

When they are garnet, she's more or less using her future vision to the point where she can't see the present.

Ameythyst:

She's actually never dealt with a sick gem before, and didn't even think it was possible. But was nevertheless nervous about you and your family.

She had no idea how to make you feel better physically, so she'd try to lighten the mood with funny stories she remembers from her time as a crystal gem and jokes she's heard or made up. She'd even try to bring you "healthier" snacks (I.E. anything with the words 'nutritional' or 'healthy' on the label) an attempt to help "strengthen" the gemlings against the illness.

Pearl:

To say she was a nervous wreck was an understatement. She spent most of her time fretting over your circumstances and pacing back and forth and biting her fingertips in anxiety.

When she wasn't muttering to herself anxiety, she was constantly checking on you (even in the night as you slept) and frequently giving you healing reasources. (e.g. Rose's fountain water or cold medicine in desperate cases) she even goes out to places from past (e.g. ice cavern, mask island, strawberry battlefield etc.) in search of minerals to help you regain strength.

Steven:

Poor kid.

He cries a bit more frequently at the thought of losing both you and his future siblings and literally has issues sleeping at night because of his anxiety. Heck, he can't even eat because of the nerves gnawing at his belly.

If it wasn't for the others, he'd likely spend nights on end with you in your nest, frequently giving you his healing kisses, ice packs, medicine and anything else he deems healing.

Lion:

Kinda sensed you were feeling off.

Often brought you herbs and any prey animals he'd catch. (Mainly lizards for some reason.)