💗 Mother's day 🤱

Amazonite:

-  out right says Happy Mother's day to both of you right when she wakes up

- grew and picked only the best of flowers for you and Nephi/Centi

- has a schedule of mother/daughter activities to do

- makes sure to choose activities that would benefit both of you

- she hopes you'd both remember this mother's day for a long time

Chrysoberyl:

- She also said Happy Mother's day when she awoke, giving you both a hug.

- She made chocolate covered strawberries for you both

- she opts to wait on you both hand and foot for the day to show her gratitude.

- has Pearl assist her in some chores and tasks.

- hopes to come up with a better gift for you both.

Beryl

- Shouts Happy Mother's day to you both, jumping into your chest.

- she made a clay (animal) figurine for you and a plane figurine for Nephi/Centi

- she secretly sought Garnet for advice on how to make this day ideal for you both.

- she tries to find the most fun comic scenarios to reenact with you both.

- Treated you both to her signature "Fry Pizza" (pizza topped with fry bits)

Tourmaline

- Shouts "Happy momma's day" and jumps onto your head, giving you a noogie.

- almost started a fire trying to make you breakfast.

- invited you both to play video games with her

- tries to keep her reckless behavior to a minimum for you.

- eventually opted to act like your body guard for the day.

Jade

- if you're both alone, she'll hug you and mutter a soft "Happy mother's day."

- she made you both a picture book, that detailed your escapades raising them.

- she also wrote a couple poems for you both.

- hopes to do something better for the next time.

Aventurine

- She ran in circles around you both chanting "it's Mother's day"

- she recruited one of Centi/Nephi's associates to write it in the sky.

- she looks for anything shiny, colorful and/or new-looking and will gift it to you.

- she secretly asked Garnet for what to do to give you the best mother's day.

(Final two gemlings)

- [Readers choice in mother's day treatment]

Steven

- He'd greet you with a "Happy Mother's day!" Whilst serving you together breakfast and bed for you and Centi.

- He had Garnet help him pick a gift for both of you. (He brought you and Centi matching shirts and mugs)

- He wrote you a song in honor of you and Centi

- he figured he'd celebrate as well, since you were the first "mom gem" to actually have gem babies. (And the fact you were also like a mother to him)