During your sickness days v2

Greg:

Didn't actually think gems were capable of sicknesses, but was nevertheless worried for you both.

He didn't exactly know what do do, so he offered to play guitar to sooth you and offered the strongest medicines he remembered to help you combat this illness.

Connie:

She was nervous beyond belief for you both. As much as she wanted to get help from her mom or someone of that field, she somewhat knew that wouldn't end well. (Especially with Centipeedle essentially being a giant insect)

She's read through a bunch of books on medical aid for both humans and animals (since she didn't know if corruption effected the cure) and offered the best tips for getting you better.

Bismuth:

She was actually quite disheartened at hearing this. First you and your family got corrupted, and now this? That's just not fair.

She was a blacksmith, but still knew there was a few minerals that would aid in building up your strength.

Peridot:

Corrupted and sick?

This wasn't an acceptable fate for you!

Of course she offered you a place in the barn, so she could monitor your health at all times and give you more, if not better treatment than those Crystal clods.

Lapis:

She did feel very concerned for you, last thing she wanted was to lose you before she got to fully know you.

Maybe a stay at the barn would do you some good. Plenty of fresh water to hydrate you and it'll give her a chance to know what she's dealing with.

Cat Steven:

She had a feeling something was off with you, and would try to pitch in and bring you freshly hunted mice for protein.

She'd also make biscuits on your belly to help stimulate the gemlings.

Pumpkin:

They really don't wanna lose potential playmates.

They try to bring you crops from the field (not pumpkins, mind you!) and would sit beside you, just for comfort.