~ Part 2 ~

"I've been thinking it over, and there's just no way." A while after Lizzie had left, Scott was pacing around, growing restless by the second. Even he didn't know all the achievements that could be accomplished, how could Lizzie have completed them all?

An idea struck him, and he gathered a pair of leather boots and a bucket of powdered snow. This would be how he was going to test her. He went outside his house, and started to fly towards her empire, until he heard the sounds of a loud blast nearby. It sounded like something was exploding, but he couldn't tell what it was. He flew down onto a nearby tree as he stopped to figure out what happened.

"What was that-" "CRASH."

The sound of lightning had hit the ground, echoing harshly, and the skies had turned from a light blue to a bleak, faded darker blue. He could feel the ground vibrating and shaking, as tremors were stirring in the air. Something was wrong, and he didn't know what.

"I- I have to go to spawn and see if anyone else felt that." He decided, and started heading that way, hoping that nothing bad had occurred.

Of course it did. As he got there, he noticed the cracks in the ground, and all the destruction that had happened around the area.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Rivendell, the ice containing a certain someone had broke, freeing the person trapped inside.

It was absolute chaos, as all the other emperors had the same idea and started filling in the spots around spawn. Like most of the others, he didn't have any idea what was going on, and they all kept bickering and yelling over each other as they were trying to find out what happened. Joey, the emperor of the Jungle biome, mentioned that his base was gone, due to being destroyed. This couldn't have been anything good. He shifted around nervously. Then they heard crying and whimpering coming from somewhere.

It belonged to Jimmy, the head of the Cod Empire, as he came running in from one direction. Of course it was him, out of all people.
This particular person had, admittedly, grown on him during their time ruling over their respective empires. They had even gone on a date, which he mostly arranged as a "thank you" and to become allied with him. Scott had wanted it to become something more, but he would have never admitted that out loud. He couldn't help but think of a past life, one where they were more than just allies. Those dreams probably weren't real though, something his mind made up in the fervor of the night.

"Fwip, he's gone, he blew up!" Jimmy explained hurriedly.

Which made things a little more awkward, considering that Fwip himself appeared, along with Gem. They all stared at him for a moment, when Joey pulled his bow out on him.

"Excuse me sir, you have some explaining to do." He snarled.

They all listened as Fwip explained what he and Jimmy tried to do, but ended up causing a massive explosion instead.

"Wait, so, Joey what happened to your empire?" Jimmy said.

"Um, you should KNOW. It's completely destroyed because of you guys!"

This raised up several points, as the other emperors began wondering if the same happened to their bases.

Joey screamed "Well you should all go check on your bases!"

Scott's eyes widened slightly. He hasn't even thought about how the tremors might have affected his kingdom. He had been out when it happened.

"I need to go check, I'll be back. Good luck." he got out, his voice trembling slightly.

Determined, he turned around quickly and started to fly back to his empire, being one of the first to leave in haste.

"Oh god, I hope Rivendell's okay, we're so close to the explo- Oh no." "Nonononono."

Unfortunately, good things must always come to an end (if you know you know). He saw the state of Rivendell as he was gliding in, looking over the brightly burning flames and rubble. All the ice was gone, probably melted, and large, corrupted red tentacles had risen all over, latched onto all the important places in his kingdom. Something was very wrong. Xornoth had escaped.