Antonio and Jayden

Jayden was walking around the house,Worried something happened to his sister,She and the others had been gone for hours. Antonio said"Hey Amigo,Are you ok Buddy"? Jayden said"Sissy,should've been back by now. Why isn't she home yet"?! Antonio said"Jay,It's ok". Jayden said"Laura never leaves me for this long". Antonio picked him up and sat down on the couch,holding the smaller boy close to him while rocking back and forth. Jayden was soon calm,still snuggled with Antonio. Antonio said"I'm always right here Mi amigo". Jayden nodded. Jayden said"Tonio"? Antonio said"Yes Little Red"? Jayden said"I'm getting hungry". Antonio said"How bout we have a snack"? Jayden said"Ok". Jayden and Antonio went into the Kitchen,getting a snack. Antonio said"Hey Jay,Do you remember when we used to play at the Park when we where little kids"? Jayden said"Yeah,We had tons of fun. Those where the only times I felt like a normal kid". Antonio said"Then I moved away for awhile". Jayden said"I'm glad your back". Antonio said"Me to Amigo". Later... Lauren and the others returned. Lauren said"Jay-Jay,Antonio we're back"! Jayden ran to his sister and hugged her. Mike said"Hey Em,Wanna help me with Lunch"?Emily said"Sure Mike". Lauren said"Hey Jay". Jayden said"You guys took forever"! Lauren said"We weren't gone for too long". Jayden said"Where's Buzzkill Blue"? Kevin said"Hey"! Lauren said"Jayden,No name calling". Jayden said"But he is a Buzzkill Laura". Lauren smacked Jayden's backside and said"Quit it". Jayden said"Ow! That hurt". Lauren said"No more name calling". Jayden nodded. Jayden said"Tonio,You going fishing today"? Antonio said"Yes. Wanna come"? Jayden said"Yeah". Lauren tossed Antonio the sunscreen and said"Don't forget that". Kevin said"Can I come with you guys"? Antonio said"Sorry Kev,Not this time". Jayden and Antonio go to the lake... Jayden was singing a song Lauren would sing to him. Antonio said"That was a nice song Jay". Jayden said"Thanks. Lauren would it to me,It's a special song only me and her know". Antonio said"You and Lauren,Where you raised together at the Shiba House"? Jayden said"Yes. Our father died when she was 8 and I had just turned 4". Antonio said"Hey Jay,Why did you give the Octa Zord"? Jayden said"It was present. I didn't want you to forget me". Antonio said"You're the closest thing I have to family". Jayden said"Did you program the Clawzord yet"? Antonio said"It's taking awhile to program". Jayden leaned against Antonio. Antonio said"Is Lauren taller than you"? Jayden said"I am the youngest at 14". Antonio noticed a Paper on the ground and read it. Jayden said"G-Give it b-back". Antonio said"Autism. Jay,why didn't you tell me"? Jayden said"I-I didn't know how to tell you,Laura says not to tell anyone cause Samurai's aren't s-supposed to f-freaks". Antonio said"Jayden,Don't talk about yourself like that". Jayden said"S-Sorry Tonio". Antonio said"C'mere you". Jayden sat on Antonio's lap. Jayden said"I like spending time w-with y-you". Antonio said"I do too Jay". Jayden snuggled with Antonio. Jayden said"C-Can we d-do this m-more"? Antonio Said"Yes,Can". Jayden said"Looks like it's getting late,We should get home. Laura will be mad if we miss curfew". Antonio said"Ok,Let just put the stuff away. Do wanna ride on the cooler or on my back"? Jayden said"I'll ride on the cooler". Back at Home,It's late in the Evening... Lauren said"Hey guys,I just finished Dinner". Jayden said"C'mon Tonio". Jayden was pulling Antonio to the the table. The both fell on the couch. Kevin said"Jayden,Get off Antonio". Jayden got up and said"You're a Meanie". Lauren scolded her brother. Antonio said"Lauren,can I talk to you after dinner"? Lauren said"Sure Antonio". Jayden ate about half his plate when he decided he was done. Jayden tried to leave but Lauren stopped him and said"Na ah,You gotta eat some more". Jayden said"Sissy,I don't wanna"... Lauren said"You need to eat kiddo". Jayden said"No,Sissy"... Lauren said"Jayden 1,2. Do you need a Time-out in the room"? Jayden shook his head,No. Mike said"I never knew he'd be this childish". Kevin said"Mike,knock it off". Lauren said"Go sit pls Jay". Jayden sat back down. Lauren said"Thank you Jay". Jayden said"Tonio"? Antonio said"Yeah Jay"? Jayden said"Watch this". Jayden took out his Samurizer and said"Symbol power,falling pebbles". Lauren said"Ouch"! Lauren looked at her brother and said"Jayden Shiba"! Jayden was laughing,All the pebbles in Lauren's hair. Lauren said"Room,Now"! Jayden went to his and Lauren's room. Lauren got all the pebbles outta her hair. Mike said"So why do you give your 14 yr old brother a 'Time-out'? Isn't he too old for that"? Kevin said"Yeah why do you"? Lauren said"I'll explain once he's asleep". After Dinner... Lauren went to get to sleep. Jayden said"A-A-Are you m-m-mad at m-m-e Laura"? Lauren said"I was upset but I wasn't mad kiddo. Did you do your Time-out"? Jayden nodded and showed Lauren the timer. Lauren said"Let's get ready for bed baby brother". Jayden said"Okay Sissy". Lauren helped Jayden undress and noticed a few cuts on his arms. Lauren said"How did you get these"? Jayden said"I-It doesn't m-matter Laura". Lauren said"Jayden,It does matter. Now tell me how you got thsese". Jayden closed his eyes,Moving his head to the side. Lauren said"Jay-Jay pls look at me". Jayden looked at his sister,tears streaming down his face. Lauren said"Jay-Jay,what's wrong"? Jayden said"Earlier i-i-in the d-d-day,I f-f-fell outside a-a-and h-h-hurt m-m-my arms"... Lauren said"Shh,Shh it's ok. Let's get your PJ's". After Lauren finally got Jayden to Sleep,She gathered everyone in the living room. Lauren said"He's finally asleep". Antonio said"Ok. So how come you didn't tell me that Mi Amigo has Autism"? Kevin said"Wait,Jayden is Autistic"? Lauren said"Yes he is. I didn't want anyone to know but I knew someone would find out so I might as well explain". Mike said"What is Autism"? Lauren said"It's basically a developmental disorder,it effects how he interacts with others and his sensitivity,which is a little on the high side but he doesn't let some himself show how sensitive he is around other except me and now Antonio". Mike said"So why did he not want us to know"? Lauren said"Because he's doesn't want you to think he's not weak and that he's not strong enough to be a ranger". Kevin said"We would never think that,we love him". Lauren said"He can be childish at times so we just gotta be patient with him and he can get upset easily". Mia said"I understand". Emily said"Ok Lauren". Mike said"So when was he diaignosed"? Lauren said"He was 5 yrs old". Kevin said"Anyone getting tired? I certainly am". Lauren said"Alright,Let's go to the bed guys". Antonio said"Night guys". Emily said"Night". Kevin said"G'night". Mike said"Good Night". All the Rangers went to their rooms. The Rangers fell fast asleep in their bed. Jayden was cuddling his stuffed Tiger close as he slept. Antonio and Jayden where happy that they spent time together at the lake.